so long MPX200

Guest christoc

Guest christoc

Well, I've effectively gone through two MPX200s in just under 2 years. The first one had many issues, though hard resets and upgrading to 2003 fixed a few, and added in the battery problems.

About a month ago that one lost all sound out of the ear piece, so I moved on to the spare MPX200 I picked up from a friend of mine. His worked great, just like new. That is until the screen started going out. I have to twist the top flip to get the screen to be visible, and lately even that isn't working.

So it's time to move on, I want to go with a Mobile5 phone, but I think i"ll e going elsewhere for a while, perhaps a Razor, and then get a m5 phone after they've been out for a while and gotten the bugs worked out.

Being a first adopter, like I often am, sucks sometimes, so this time I'll wait it out.

Guest awarner [MVP]

What are you going to do with the broken phones?

I can always have a look at them (that is if you are located in the UK)

or use them for parts.

Onother option is to have a play yourself and follow my guide on how to take the phone apart.

Guest proud mary cadillac iiii
Well, I've effectively gone through two MPX200s in just under 2 years. The first one had many issues, though hard resets and upgrading to 2003 fixed a few, and added in the battery problems.

About a  month ago that one lost all sound out of the ear piece, so I moved on to the spare MPX200 I picked up from a friend of mine. His worked great, just like new. That is until the screen started going out. I have to twist the top flip to get the screen to be visible, and lately even that isn't working.

So it's time to move on, I want to go with a Mobile5 phone, but I think i"ll e going elsewhere for a while, perhaps a Razor, and then get a m5 phone after they've been out for a while and gotten the bugs worked out.

Being a first adopter, like I often am, sucks sometimes, so this time I'll wait it out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This post amounts to little more than a bunny with a pancake on it's head...

Guest awarner [MVP]

I've had rabbit stew but never tried it with pancakes :?

I'll have to add it to my eating to-do list :o

I can imagine it now savoury bunny pancakes =p~