Wizard Watch

Guest adchaffey

Guest mupwangle

Eh? The picture appears to have "Qtek 9100" written on the top of the keyboard. Also the orange fonts don't look right and why would the keyboard have t-mobile pink on it?

Looks like a shopjob to me.

Anyone who was waiting for stock of the 9100 to arrive tomorrow for Buymobilephones.net, will probably find their phone actually arrives tomorrow, just had an email confirming it's been dispatched.

For my students sakes, let's hope it arrives sometime after lunch or tomorrow morning's lesson could be v.boring as I'll be occupied ;)

Guest jonhitch

Well spotted - however is this Orange showing what it will look like or (!) someone having a bit of fun. Either way I'm sure it will be some time before Orange sort themselves out. Shame as I like their products and they were the pioneers of smartphones!

Anyone who was waiting for stock of the 9100 to arrive tomorrow for Buymobilephones.net, will probably find their phone actually arrives tomorrow, just had an email confirming it's been dispatched.

For my students sakes, let's hope it arrives sometime after lunch or tomorrow morning's lesson could be v.boring as I'll be occupied  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

doh ! i haven't heard anything from them. fingers crossed tho' ...

doh ! i haven't heard anything from them. fingers crossed tho' ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Even if you don't get an email today about it I reckon you will definately get it delivered Friday at the absolute latest, which is a silver lining as I was building my patience up to get it on Monday for all the hassle I've had getting a new phone over past few weeks.

Edited by Rob.P

Guest ajfoggy

Well just mine ;) :D :D

And no signs of that nasty Vodafone software. The phone I have got is actually a sim free Qtek9100, but with a vodafone contract so all is good, just going to see if I can get the WiFi working :D :(

So far so good.

Guest mupwangle

It seems that all the qtek devices are sim-free and unbranded software. I've got an S110 on o2 one currently on an orange sim. Totally sim unlocked and app unlocked. Which is nice.

Guest ajfoggy
Great to hear - let me know what you think. Speed, useability etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well so far so good. Not really done to much with it yet. Got the WiFi working, obviously not as quick as using my laptop but very usable.

Just trying to install TomTom 5, not used it before, doesn't software run without any GPS connected?? I know it wont do anything but should it run??

Anyway i'm going to continue playing around.

Even if you don't get an email today about it I reckon you will definately get it delivered Friday at the absolute latest, which is a silver lining as I was building my patience up to get it on Monday for all the hassle I've had getting a new phone over past few weeks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So why to Scancom.co.uk have it up there then ?

Terran

So why to Scancom.co.uk have it up there then ?

Terran

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Errr... not quite sure what you are getting at, I was reffering to someone who had ordered of Buymobilephones.net like me, stock was due in today but actually arrived yesterday.

Guest MitchellO

Well expansys told me today that the K-JAM "should be available (not shipped, just available) after 10/11/2005", so I have cancelled with them and gone with AnythingOnline.com.au. Should get it on Wednesday ;) :D :D

Guest zombiefly
It is a good deal - however please be aware that you will be tied in to a 18 month contract. The deals with O2 via www.buymobilephones.net will get you 250xnet minutes and 100sms (doubled for 3 months) tying you in for only 12 months before you can upgrade or move networks. This is only £29.99 and I think they now have phones in stock.

http://www.buymobilephones.net/store/merch...tep=4&pn=Phones

I'm getting this deal from them with the phone arriving on Monday  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi,

i cant see this offer. which one are you referring to?

Guest MitchellO

Well my order with AnythingOnline has been processed and charged to my Visa card, and they will despatch on Monday. With any luck I may get it tuesday!!!

Guest zombiefly
Well my order with AnythingOnline has been processed and charged to my Visa card, and they will despatch on Monday. With any luck I may get it tuesday!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lucky you!... orange want £52 for me to cancel my contract with them, so i'll have to wait until jan before i can get my i-mate! :cry:

Guest MitchellO

Ouch!! Thats a killer. I cancelled my order with Expansys because I simply couldn't wait till 10/11/05 (or longer) to get it. I reordered with Anything online who were a bit more expensive (AU$40), but I will get Tues/Wed this week. Then again, I don't have a PDA at all atm, which is a real pain, so the extra expense is worth it to get it.