When Will Expansys Ship Tornado ?

Guest Zone-MR

Same situation here. I swear this is the last time I make the mistake of trying to purchase something from expanys.

In my case it's even worse. Last week I had the chance of ordering my SP5 from exapnsys or mobilefun. At the time expansys was showing it as "in stock". The second I ordered it, it went up to 7 days. Now that 6 days have passed, it jumped up again to 9 days.

I've cancelled my order and placed it with mobilefun instead.

Same situation here. I swear this is the last time I make the mistake of trying to purchase something from expanys.

In my case it's even worse. Last week I had the chance of ordering my SP5 from exapnsys or mobilefun. At the time expansys was showing it as "in stock". The second I ordered it, it went up to 7 days. Now that 6 days have passed, it jumped up again to 9 days.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pretty crap allright, how sure are you that mobilefun will ship ?

Guest JesseRPI

Yeah, seriously... I can't believe the wait! Arrrgh - I need (would VERY much like) my new phone! Is there any other company that will ship internationally to the US that has the i-mate SP5 in stock?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ironic, I cancelled my mobilefun order last week and ordered with Expansys. Mobilefun said they were in stock and changed there mind the next day. Expansys said they were in stock and changed their mind 1 hour later.

My order has also changed from 1 to 9 days wait time.

Can't win!

Guest gilesjuk
Ironic, I cancelled my mobilefun order last week and ordered with Expansys. Mobilefun said they were in stock and changed there mind the next day. Expansys said they were in stock and changed their mind 1 hour later.

My order has also changed from 1 to 9 days wait time.

Can't win!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've cancelled my Mobilefun order and ordered at a place that has them in stock according to their site. When I know mine is on the way I might tell you where :o

I've cancelled my Mobilefun order and ordered at a place that has them in stock according to their site. When I know mine is on the way I might tell you where :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please PM me if you have any luck :(

If the company has "easy" in their name then their website has shown them in stock for days but I checked on Monday and they were not expecting stock for 7 days!

Just sent expansys a mail asking where my order was, and that I had noticed the due date had changed and got this back:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

Pls be advised that we are expecting stock sometime next week. We will ship your order as soon as we receive stock.

Regards

EXpansys

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest gilesjuk
Please PM me if you have any luck :o

If the company has "easy" in their name then their website has shown them in stock for days but I checked on Monday and they were not expecting stock for 7 days!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, I guess I'm out of luck then :|

But at least they're a bit cheaper than Expansys and Mobile Fun.

Guest gilesjuk
Ah, I guess I'm out of luck then  :|

But at least they're a bit cheaper than Expansys and Mobile Fun.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

EasyDevices have it listed as "back soon" now, grr.

Update:

"Thank you for your order with us. Unfortunately we have shipped the last of

our SP5s overnight and as such are not able to fulfil this order until we

receive further stock. We will have further stock arriving in around a weeks

time and have allocated your unit from this. "

Just missed one by the looks of it. Guess we will all have to wait.

Nothing worse than waiting when you get that desire for something new and shiny :o

Edited by gilesjuk

Guest roma0803

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exact same story here. Ordered while there were 41 in stock. Got a confirmation mail that said shipment in about two days. Next day Expansys told me they were waiting for stock. E.T.A. jumped from 2 to 7 to 9 days. Cancelled today. On the phone they told me they could not tell when new stock would arrive, at least not within the next 9 days.

Phoned around a bit and finally ordered at Smartphonestunts.nl, just a few euros more but garantee I will get it within the next day or two.

No more Expansys for me, never!

Guest Paul [MVP]

We're expecting the QTek 8310 in the MoDaCo Shop very soon (this is the same as the SP5, i.e. the Tornado).

I'll post news as soon as initial stock arrives...

P

Guest roma0803
I'm trying to place an order through Smartphonestunts.nl, but I'm not sure if they will ship to the U.S. Any idea?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't believe they do. Nothing about international shipping on their site and no option to select a country when in the order form.

Guest gilesjuk
We're expecting the QTek 8310 in the MoDaCo Shop very soon (this is the same as the SP5, i.e. the Tornado).

I'll post news as soon as initial stock arrives...

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice price too, £293.

Guest team_edition

I order mine from eXpansys last week as soon as they came in stock and it showed 31 in stock when I ordered it. I even got the email confirmation of the order and the shipping. When it didn't turn up I called them and they said "hard luck" other orders were fulfilled first and the email that said it was confirmed meant nothing.

I then went and ordered it last Weds with Mobile Fun who were showing stock. They had lots of (very suspicious) problems with my credit cards (never had a problem before) and appeared to be trying to come up with reasons why they couldn't ship it. I then gave them a Maestro number which worked and they confirmed they still had one in stock. When it didn't arrive I rang them and was told it had gone by City Link and not Royal Mail (despite the email saying it was shipped by Royal Mail). Two further days and then they started pretending it must be lost in the post. When I challenged that they never really had it in stock and never really sent it they agreed to give me a credit!

The credit hasn't shown up on my internet statement yet though!

Make your own conclusions.

Ship date down to 3 days for SP5 on Expansys, lets hope there's a lot of stock arriving soon ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well the geezer said early this week so I'll give them to Wed (maybe Thur) but after that I'm cancelling

Are you listening eXpansys ?????? (like they give a sh :exclaim: t)

gerryR

Guest gilesjuk

It has just leaped up to 9 days again, what's going on :?:

I have mine on order from Easy Devices, so I hope I don't suffer the 9 day wait.

I want my phone, I need my gadget :| lol ;)

Guest Pondrew

Folks, bare in mind that each time someone orders they are allocated one of the units that are due in how ever many days. As a result the expected shipping time will go back once they've allocated all of an expected shipment.