SPV M5000/M1500 Pricing Available

Guest amo

Thats right, official pricing is now available for these devices on Orange through Orange Retail.

orange_logo.gif

Priced at £299.99 on a £25 tariff, the M5000 is definitley a premium device. On £50 and above tariffs (or for upgrading customers on a Band 5) expect to pay [EDIT - not £199.99 as I first thought]£149.99.

The M1500 pricing is also available, on the same £25 tariff the device would cost £149.99

Further pricing will be available tomorrow as soon as I remember to jot down the pricing for other tariffs and for upgrades etc! So watch this space...

[EDIT] The SPV M1500 is now launched (as of Wednesday I beleive). Typical me forgot to make a note of the prices as promised - but Ive put a memo in my phone to get the info down and post it the moment Im home!!!

Edited by amo

Further pricing will be available tomorrow as soon as I remember to jot down the pricing for other tariffs and for upgrades etc! So watch this space...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PLEASE put us all out of our missery when is it out :o

Well It sounds a bit expensive on orange comapared to other carriers.. might have to move to o2 after all ;)

Will see what i get offered on upgrade first.

Guest kurtfhouse
Well It sounds a bit expensive on orange comapared to other carriers.. might have to move to o2 after all ;)

Will see what i get offered on upgrade first.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah it does, was waiting for this but I am not paying £199.99 for it!

My limit is £100. I spend £60 minimum a month and up to about £90 so I thought I would be able to get it reasonably cheap. Will have to see how it goes :?:

Guest dazza12

Are you saying it's launched today?

Not according to CS, Retentions or the Small Business (345) line this morning. None of them could confirm prices. It is however likely that anyone working in a retail store will be aware of the pricing, as they need to have POS materials ready for the launch.

Guest Pondrew
I MENTIONED LAST WEEK THAT IT WOULD BE LAUNCHED ON 14/10 AND THE C600 ON 17/10 + 1 WEEK OF TESTING BUT GOT CRITISIM.

SHAME ON THE CRITICS!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cut out the shouting please. And as Dazza12 points out there is no sign of the M5000 being available even to business customers. As for the C600, three days time!? Why do I doubt that...

Guest unicron

i would like to get one......BUT i read issues with the ram and now the price is a touch too steep, i'll stick to my qtek 2020i till i see a phone in a form factor which is similar to my current phone

Yeah it does, was waiting for this but I am not paying £199.99 for it!

My limit is £100. I spend £60 minimum a month and up to about £90 so I thought I would be able to get it reasonably cheap. Will have to see how it goes :?:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

According to cool smart phone a £75 a month contract means it will be free on o2.. i spend minimum £65 a month so I hope they cut a good deal or i'll be moving...

SkUk21: Touche to the critics I say, the M5000 is NOT as of yet launched on Orange UK. The M1500 IS. I am merely posting pricing information that I get available to me as an employee before the average joe ;)

Guest NastyNick

I've had my SPV M1500 for just over a week now, on upgrade - and didn't pay a penny!

I believe it was more Orange's error tho than common practice, esp as i'm not a business customer and only spend on average £40 a month!

Amazing phone!! Shame it's only running on WM2003se tho, what's that about?!?

Guest Pondrew
is the KJam really WM2003SE ??? I thought it was def WM5 ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't think anyones mentioned the K-Jam at all. NastyNick referred to the SPV M1500 (HTC Alpine) as only having WM2003SE (which is sadly correct ;) )

Popped into my Local O2 store yesterday and had a play with the XDA Exec (M5000). It is looking very cool indeed. ;) I was suprised how quick it was in operation. Only a couple of minor negatives. The first being it is quite heavy in the hand (Im used to my C500) and the second is that it has the American keyboard layout. Both I could easilly get used too Im sure. Just going to wait until Orange release the M5000 and see who is offering the cheapest deals. Hurry up Orange I want one now!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest SimonRobinson
Cut out the shouting please. And as Dazza12 points out there is no sign of the M5000 being available even to business customers. As for the C600, three days time!? Why do I doubt that...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because it's still not released.

And the M5000 is out of stock.

I'm not a happy bunny.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.