Sending contacts via text message?

Guest colincliff

Guest colincliff

This might be a very basic question, but...........

Is there any way to insert a contact into a text message on a c500? i.e. so if someone texts and asks 'can you send me x's number?', you can insert the number from your phone book into the text message.

This has been a basic feature of all the mobiles i've had in the past.

thanks

Guest FrankyG
This might be a very basic question, but...........

Is there any way to insert a contact into a text message on a c500? i.e. so if someone texts and asks 'can you send me x's number?', you can insert the number from your phone book into the text message.

This has been a basic feature of all the mobiles i've had in the past.

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's loads of good stuff to be found HERE, inluding send contact sp2003. That's what I use on my C500. Should do the trick for ya 8)

• 1 year later...
Guest colincliff

Sorry to revive an old thread, but....

Is there are way to send contact via sms in wm5? there is a vcard option but it seems to make a mms message with an attachment, and it would be much better to be able to drop a contacts number or details into a text message and send that. The software listed above that i was using on my previous C500 does not work with WM5 phones like the O2 Iq that i have.

Any help here would be wonderful! :)

This app is great. I've been messing with a mates C550 today and thought how handy it is to have vcard. Send Contact was good but this is excellent.