• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

greenturtle

greenturtle

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:Windows Mobile Devices. I love my music and wont go anywhere with out a pair of wireless headphones.
  • Devices:8gb Kaiser
wow sounds gr8, u seem really skillful at this. Is that the windows xp skin? and i wont want tcmp on my mru is it possible to change them??

sno

sno

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Devices:E200/C550/M500/P5500/P4550

wow sounds gr8, u seem really skillful at this. Is that the windows xp skin? and i wont want tcmp on my mru is it possible to change them??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi just a quick question why wont you need the tcpmp shortcut it's the best full screen video player for the ms smartphones & maybe even pocket pc's and its free it also has a converter to convert various formats of av and it is also free, i have got to say if you ar'nt interested in watching films, music videos or tv series on your phone then fair enough but if you do you cant beat tcpmp .
i dont have any thing to do with tcpmp i know it must sound like i'm advertising them, it is just a realy good program.

greenturtle

greenturtle

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:Windows Mobile Devices. I love my music and wont go anywhere with out a pair of wireless headphones.
Hey, doesnt wmp run full screen?? i will use my phone for media but tcmp is really no use in my eyes. WMP runs .mpg .wmv .mp3 .wma .avi .3gp and thts all i need! never found much use of .ogg and wmp looks less tacky than tcmp

Jamma14

Jamma14

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • Devices:T-Mo Dash

Hey, doesnt wmp run full screen?? i will use my phone for media but tcmp is really no use in my eyes. WMP runs .mpg .wmv .mp3 .wma .avi .3gp and thts all i need! never found much use of .ogg and wmp looks less tacky than tcmp

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wmp isn't great, it runs .wmv .3gp and uncompressed .avi files but not much else.
It's fine for music, but I use TCPMP for movies. You can rip a dvd to your computer and then compress it into a small divx file for your phone. Then you can use the films, tv etc for when you are bored on the train, for example, and on the hi res c550 the films are suprisingly good quality.
Also TCPMP can play basically any file type you can think of - .mpg .ogm etc that WMP can't, which is extremely useful. It may not look as pleasant as WMP, but as sno said, it is sooo much better for videos.

O and also yeh it is a XP one. :-$

James :)

www.JammaSoft.tk

SPV e100 ----> i-mate sp3i ----> SPV c550 ----> T-Mobile Dash

greenturtle

greenturtle

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
I was actually thinking about that for the past day, I realise that wmp is rubbish for movies but for music it has a familar layout for the pc as well as album art yay!. but come to think of it running a full screen movie on a qvga screen is amazing but really i wont see the tackyness at all durr silly me. So can i just download it and thats that or do i need surtain plugins if so direct me.

As for the links, are the follwing task manager, multimedia album and smart explorer part of the phone or do i need to downlaod them seperatly THANKSS. merry christmas :)

Jamma14

Jamma14

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

I was actually thinking about that for the past day, I realise that wmp is rubbish for movies but for music it has a familar layout for the pc as well as album art yay!. but come to think of it running a full screen movie on a qvga screen is amazing but really i wont see the tackyness at all durr silly me. So can i just download it and thats that or do i need surtain plugins if so direct me.

As for the links, are the follwing task manager, multimedia album and smart explorer part of the phone or do i need to downlaod them seperatly THANKSS. merry christmas :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Task mgr, and album are part of the phone, and you can get smart explorer HERE. (That is essential too - much better than the in built file explorer - can encrypt, decrypt, zip, unzip send files via IR, BT etc and it's all free.

Happy crimbo to you too. :)

www.JammaSoft.tk

greenturtle

greenturtle

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
Excelent sounds like my lifes sorted on my smartphone, music, movies pictures now all i need is keyboard to rite my essays on :) ok thanks

sno

sno

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Task mgr, and album are part of the phone, and you can get smart explorer HERE. (That is essential too - much better than the in built file explorer - can encrypt, decrypt, zip, unzip send files via IR, BT etc and it's all free.

Happy crimbo to you too.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

looking forward to seeing you're xp homescreen.
i think you missed out orneta notepad out of the program shortcuts above which is another free progam i think, i am sure google will find it.
Merry Christmas to all
& many thanx to Jamma14 for the mac homescreen and all the help
sno

Jamma14

Jamma14

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
Yeah, HERE's a link to all the programs you need.
And once more happy xmas to all! :mrgreen:

www.JammaSoft.tk

greenturtle

greenturtle

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
Yeh jamma u rock, i love the layout of macs with there simplicity and all. Also looking forward to ure xp layout. merry christmas again

greenturtle

greenturtle

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
how did u install the orneta notepad, my c550 wont let me install .exe files???

greenturtle

greenturtle

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
how did u install the orneta notepad, my c550 wont let me install .exe files???

greenturtle

greenturtle

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
nailed the .exe problem, it turns out tht when active sync is running with the phone, opening the program on the pc will open it. YAY this mac theme is truly incredible. Last question, smart explorer isnt free help

sno

sno

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

nailed the .exe problem, it turns out tht when active sync is running with the phone, opening the program on the pc will open it. YAY this mac theme is truly incredible. Last question, smart explorer isnt free help

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes it is unless you want to donate to them when it asks you to register just press the cancel and use the program. merry christmas to all
sno

_SKIN_

_SKIN_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Audiovox 5600
I can not get this working for the life of me.

I have installed...
tcpmp
smart explorer
oreneta notepad
monitorplug.arm.cab (which tells the temp.... Pretty cool)
mac.zip (mac.hme)

All seem to work independently except mac.hme.
All of the apps are located on my phone (audiovox 5600), not on
a storage card. So I also installed mac.sno.xml. That did not work
so I renamed that file to mac.home.xml, which also did not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jamma14

Jamma14

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

I can not get this working for the life of me.

I have installed...
tcpmp
smart explorer
oreneta notepad
monitorplug.arm.cab (which tells the temp.... Pretty cool)
mac.zip (mac.hme)

All seem to work independently except mac.hme.
All of the apps are located on my phone (audiovox 5600), not on
a storage card. So I also installed mac.sno.xml. That did not work
so I renamed that file to mac.home.xml, which also did not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It may well be because you have an audiovox 5600. The skin is called Mac (c550) because currently it is only for c550s, sorry bout that. :) :twisted:
Loving the xmas smilies!

www.JammaSoft.tk

_SKIN_

_SKIN_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Audiovox 5600

It may well be because you have an audiovox 5600. The skin is called Mac (c550) because currently it is only for c550s, sorry bout that.  :)  :twisted:
Loving the xmas smilies!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is there any thing else that I did not install? I have heard around these parts that there is an orange plugin that I need.

I am not sure but isn't the 5600 the same as the c550, Just re-branded?

Jamma14

Jamma14

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
Nope c550 has a different resolution to your phone (240x320) and has the orange plugin.
The 5600 is a rebranded c500 (176x220) without the orange plugin. :)

www.JammaSoft.tk

yourmum666

yourmum666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:C550
This is an utterly wicked homescreen. Thankyou!

Alby

Alby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:SPV C550
Hiya,Luv the mac screen.

but can't get my tcpmp icon to work even though I've added the sno.xml to the storage\app.data\home folder ;)

Any ideas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users