What's the killer app?

Guest Confused Stu

Guest RobertCeuppens

I pasted it into owner name and the tab shows up as a box..? I don't know if this is right, I tried it on a friends 8800 and nothing happened. Tab also shows as a box if I paste it into the registry. Did u get a box character showing as the tab? Can any one who's got this working let me know what I'm doing wrong... pleeeaaase.

Guest PayableOnDeath

doesnt it need to be in the Device ID ?

when i paste it in to the Device ID i dont get the boxes but i did when i did in to the registery i did get the boxes but it still shows up on bluetooth as my device id

Guest RobertCeuppens
doesnt it need to be in the Device ID ?

when i paste it in to the Device ID i dont get the boxes but i did when i did in to the registery i did get the boxes but it still shows up on bluetooth as my device id

On my MDA Pro I can't find any where to put in a Device ID. There's not an option under bluetooth settings or connection settings that I can find. Damn, I was looking forward to using this on my Nokia owning friends, he he.

Guest PayableOnDeath
On my MDA Pro I can't find any where to put in a Device ID. There's not an option under bluetooth settings or connection settings that I can find. Damn, I was looking forward to using this on my Nokia owning friends, he he.

on the MDA Vario its under

setttings > System > About > Device ID

Edited by PayableOnDeath

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SilentBob

I have a T-Mobile MDA Vario with Pocket Word & PHM Registry Editor.

How do I get the "{tab}1{tab}" value into the registry key?

I can't enter it manually, as when I hit {tab} it tabs out of the field.

I entered it into Pocket Word, copied it and went into the reg editor. However, there doesn't appear to be an obvious way to paste the value into there.

Am I missing something?

Guest BrAGoL
I have a T-Mobile MDA Vario with Pocket Word & PHM Registry Editor.

How do I get the "{tab}1{tab}" value into the registry key?

I can't enter it manually, as when I hit {tab} it tabs out of the field.

I entered it into Pocket Word, copied it and went into the reg editor. However, there doesn't appear to be an obvious way to paste the value into there.

Am I missing something?

Confused Stu attached a text file where you can open it in your Pocket Word and have it copy-paste to the said registry entry...

Guest SilentBob

Yeah, but how do you paste it to the registry? Once in the edit box for the dword value there appears to be no option to paste. Can this be done via a shortcut? Kinda like CTRL-V on a desktop PC?