• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

sxrxnrr

sxrxnrr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Tmobile SDA
I just wanted to add that I got the active sync remote to work on my tmobile sda using the device armv4t

thescreensavers

thescreensavers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:cingular 2125
ok i put the files on my devise in the windows folder and when I click on the thing it says os and cpu is unknown so i hit ok and then it just a white screen. what else other then put the files in do i have to do?

Edited by thescreensavers, 28 October 2006 - 07:52 PM.

MN-Internet

MN-Internet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Internet service provider.<br />Photography.<br />My young wife ;)
  • Devices:T-Mobile MDA

Actually, FYI, the icon in the notification area is a menu for the application (Mobile device side) and lets you change update/refresh rate; connect from the device to the PC; and exit the application.

You might want to use it as if you don't (even Microsoft states in the readme file) that the process (cerdisp2.exe) will continue to run. We all know that it is not wise to let a process take up resources (run) when it is not needed.

Another side-note is that: This isn't limited to an ActiveSync connection in order to be able to use it. I have successfully connected using bluetooth (via ActiveSync) and also by connecting via my Wireless Router (not using ActiveSync {the key here is to initiate the connection via the device not the PC. Unless you are using a host proxy on your device to resolve names, use the IP address of the PC - and have the Remote Display app running on the PC before initiating the connection}). ;)

Pocket Hosts can be found HERE.

I want to thank you for finding out how to use this tool. I have been looking for someting like this ever since I gave my Razor V3 to my wife. I was missing the ability to send a message through the phone while connected to the computer.

If you figure out how to use the other PowerToys on the HTC Wizard, please let me know. :D

Thank you-ever so much, :(
Dr. Cook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users