Orange C600

Guest incey2005

Guest incey2005

just had this e-mail from orange about the release of the C600

Unfortunately we have no plans to launch the C600 on the Orange network in the near future. For alternative handsets please visit www.orange.co.uk

looks like it's bye bye orange and i have been an orange customer for over 5 years.

anyone know of a good windows mobile on other networks.

incey2005

just had this e-mail from orange about the release of the C600

Unfortunately we have no plans to launch the C600 on the Orange network in the near future.  For alternative handsets please visit www.orange.co.uk

looks like it's bye bye orange and i have been an orange customer for over 5 years.

anyone know of a good windows mobile on other networks.

incey2005

Which department sent you that then?

Guest incey2005
Which department sent you that then?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I sent an e-mail to the orange shop ind this is what i got back

Thank you for your Email.

Unfortunately we have no plans to launch the C600 on the Orange network in the near future. For alternative handsets please visit www.orange.co.uk

Kind Regards

Angela

The Orange Shop

GUTTED

I sent an e-mail to the orange shop ind this is what i got back

Thank you for your Email.

Unfortunately we have no plans to launch the C600 on the Orange network in the near future.  For alternative handsets please visit www.orange.co.uk

Kind Regards

Angela

The Orange Shop

GUTTED

Pretty sure thats not true, Im seeking confirmation. The last I heard from Orange was that release in the uk was any time now.

Guest incey2005
Pretty sure thats not true, Im seeking confirmation. The last I heard from Orange was that release in the uk was any time now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really hope it's not right but i just called orange and the person on the phone did'nt even know of a C600..............duh

So i have no idea what is going but i know i need a phone as my C500 is dead...lol

Guest awarner [MVP]

Don't worry about calling Orange last time I was asking about the M500

after it's release the Orange CS denied all existance and said there was no such thing.

...Unfortunately we have no plans to launch the C600 on the Orange network in the near future.  For alternative handsets please visit www.orange.co.uk...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eh :??: It's already on the Orange website... albeit in the Business section, but it's there...

See Here.

Guest incey2005
Eh :??:  It's already on the Orange website... albeit in the Business section, but it's there...

See Here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok so anyone any ideas on when the C600 will be released in the UK as orange CS have'nt got a clue.............. :oops:

Guest penguin

not got a clue phoned orange to find out when my contract is up (5 days and counting :) ) & also asked when the C600 was out & he said they've not got a release date ?!?! they need to sort it out & sharpish

Guest incey2005

I am thinking of just getting a C550 as my C500 broke and at the moment i'm using a crappy sagem myc-3b errrrrrrrr. I want the C600 but have no idea when or if this phone is going to be released. So what do u guys recommend waiting to see if the C600 comes out or just go for the C550.

Edited by incey2005

I am thinking of just getting a C550 as my C500 broke and at the moment i'm using a crappy sagem myc-3b errrrrrrrr. I want the C600 but have no idea when or if this phone is going to be released. So what do u guys recommend waiting to see if the C600 comes out or just go for the C550.

Hope to have some info on this within the next few days.

Guest saitekx830

According to the coolsmartphone website theres an article in What Laptop magazine about the c600 with a price depanding on contract but no release date.

Just wish they get their act togather. :evil:

Guest vwilsonuk
It's out and stock is starting to filter through.

How do I know?

My retail boxed C600 arrived from ORANGE UK last week!

:)

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that the same handset you got as part of the business/preview testers, just packaged in a retail box, or is it a separate handset you've purchased yourself on a retail tariff?

And if the latter, who sold it to you? :D

V

Guest penguin
Paul,

So if i phone 150 and say i would like to upgrade then will they say, oh yes, its on its way, or will they say... WTF are you on about?

when i phoned them yesterday the guy said they don't know the release date?!

Guest iwilliams
Is that the same handset you got as part of the business/preview testers, just packaged in a retail box, or is it a separate handset you've purchased yourself on a retail tariff?

And if the latter, who sold it to you?  :)

V

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just phoned Orange CS

No phone not out