Virtual Pool Mobile - QVGA Update

Guest vpmobile

Guest vpmobile

Many people have emailed asking when Virtual Pool Mobile will be updated to handle QVGA and higher resolutions on the Smartphone. Beta testing has gone well and we plan to update before Christmas. The current beta version is 1.39, so look for any version greater than that to download. The most likely time for release with be the week of the 19th.

Also, for those that really like it spelled out... yes, this does include the C550, and yes, it does play very well. :)

Thanks to everyone for the patience and to the beta testers for a job well done!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mwille

Any news on the QVGA version ?

Life sucks without VP on the phone... well kinda ;)

Oh, and will this be a free upgrade for buyers of the first release??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Jamma14

Yeh...apparently the beta was definitely sent to testers and it seemed to be working pretty well, so why no release! ;)

Edited by Jamma14

Guest simonbratt99
Yeh...apparently the beta was definitely sent to testers and it seemed to be working pretty well, so why no release! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was promised a C600 beater test but nothings come of it, so maybe its all gone pear shaped

• 1 month later...
Guest jasnewt

There is a new version of Virtual Pool Mobile available. I have briefly tested it on my Orange C550 and it seems to work fine.

Jason.

Guest rperalta
There is a new version of Virtual Pool Mobile available. I have briefly tested it on my Orange C550 and it seems to work fine.

Jason.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where? and what version?

Thanks,

rperalta

Guest jasnewt

Sorry for not including a link. I assumed people would just go check out Handango or wherever they normally buy their software from.

You can buy it from the Celeris site above or from Handango. There may be more sources.

The new version is 1.61.

Jason.

Edited by jasnewt

Guest mwille
Sorry for not including a link. I assumed people would just go check out Handango or wherever they normally buy their software from.

You can buy it from the Celeris site above or from Handango. There may be more sources.

The new version is 1.61.

Jason.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah lovely... So I bought this when it came out and now I have to buy it again ?! :evil:

There's no mention of an upgrade for existing customers or any mention at all..

Is the 1.61 version QVGA and WM5 compatible ?

Guest jasnewt
Yeah lovely... So I bought this when it came out and now I have to buy it again ?!  :evil:

There's no mention of an upgrade for existing customers or any mention at all..

Is the 1.61 version QVGA and WM5 compatible ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you tried installing it and using your original registration code? It may work OK. If not I'd suggest an email to Celeris.

Version 1.61 is certainly QVGA compatible. Haven't discovered any bugs in my use so far. Can't comment on WM5 compatibility as my C550 has WM2003SE.

Jason.

Guest mwille
Have you tried installing it and using your original registration code? It may work OK.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't do that, the only way to download the full version in order to try and use my current regcode is to buy it again.. :?:

Guest martin

I logged into my Handango acocunt and re-downloaded Virtual Pool from my purchase History. The download has been updated to version 1.61 ;)

Only problem is that I can't find my registration code :x

Guest jasnewt
Can't do that, the only way to download the full version in order to try and use my current regcode is to buy it again..  :?:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you bought the original version from Handango you can sign into your account and see all the software you have bought under that account. You can then re-download from there, which should give you the latest full version.

If you bought elsewhere or that doesn't work you'll have to email Celeris to ask if there is a way of getting an upgrade. There must be an email link on their site. I'd be a bit surprised if they made people pay the full cost if they already bought an earlier version.

Jason.

Guest capt_janeway
I logged into my Handango acocunt and re-downloaded Virtual Pool from my purchase History. The download has been updated to version 1.61  ;)

Only problem is that I can't find my registration code  :x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fab didn't think of that - giving it a go now!

Works! Cheers Martin ;)

Edited by capt_janeway

Guest martin

You're welcome capt_janeway ;)

Also those nice people at Celeris support have re-sent my registration code so I'm very happy right now ;)/

Guest mwille

Oke, and what if one does not have a Handango account because one always downloads as a guest ?

I can only download the demo now and because is only half a version a regkey won't do me any good :cry: