Cradley Goodness!

Guest bennish

Guest bennish

there's a slightly more fashionable one avail. in europe - but it comes out at 33 GBP when u add postage to aus - that's 78 bucks. So i just ordered the expansys one.

Interesting thing, expansys also has a version with built-in speakers for less, and they're available now.

Guest techdave
there's a slightly more fashionable one avail. in europe - but it comes out at 33 GBP when u add postage to aus - that's 78 bucks. So i just ordered the expansys one.

Interesting thing, expansys also has a version with built-in speakers for less, and they're available now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Got a link for the more fashionable one?

is that the right link?

its cheaper and nastier looking

i think the expansys one is quite good as it has a little dock for the stylus

i have also seen one that sits the k-jam in landscape mode but that means you have to have the keyboard open :S

bought the cheap and nasty one and am pleasantly surprised. came with a uk plug to usb adaptor too.

my only gripe is that the phone sits almost completely vertical making the screen slightly difficult to view.

Guest daftveggie

has anyone looked at the cradle with speakers, it looks well cool, but I think the Verso might have to be the wrong way around to fit in it; i.e. with te back facing out.#

The photos on the expansis site show the mini in the crade so I think they might have the compatability wrong.

I don't suppose anyone could shed any light?

Guest En_croute

I bought two of those from him, and he has now set up a paypal account.

4 weeks delivery, but nice - you need to secure it with blurtack, so it can be used in the dock.

The supplied stylus is clear, and there is a blue LED under it, so it lights up!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bartgomes
I bought two of those from him, and he has now set up a paypal account.

4 weeks delivery, but nice - you need to secure it with blurtack, so it can be used in the dock.

The supplied stylus is clear, and there is a blue LED under it, so it lights up!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

try the boxwave product: http://www.boxwave.com/products/desktopcra...-cradle_734.htm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest turbo lemon

I've just received my cradle from Expansys, the one with speakers. The cradle is excellent. A snug fit and reasonable sound too. I've had to put a post-it note over the LED already as it's too bloody bright! (but it's a minor niggle.

I may drill myself a little hole for the cradle to sit in so I have it available when the phone is docked.

Great value for money.

Edited by turbo lemon

• 3 weeks later...

Received the cradle i ordered from HandNav yesterday, as mentioned with others the LED blue light is way too bright, but a bit of bluetack over it shows through the blue light much dimmer.

£16.98, which was reasonable, i thought. Only wish it had a socket for my headphones to connect through as don't listen to music on my PC at work...

As far as True Connect is concerned, it doesn't support WM5 PPC yet. I asked them about it and they're releasinng a version that does in March. Looks like the ideal software for the office.

Guest turbo lemon

You know that sound you get when you put your phone next to a pair of speakers or a hifi when you are sending/receiving a text? You know, that morse-ish beeping?

Well, I get that most of the time on my cradles speakers.

It's driving me mad. I may bin the cradle or disconnect the speakers. You'd have thought they'd shield the speakers, but obviously not.

I wish I'd bought the cradle with no speakers. :evil: