C600 Arrives!

Guest spvdreamer

Guest spvdreamer

Now available from Orange online shop!!! But, having waited 3 months to get my hands one, and forced to jump onto a new O2 12 month contract, it's not available on PAYG. I could happily punch someone :evil:

Guest awarner [MVP]

I've just swapped to tmobile and the vario as the end of last week they told me there was still no set date for the c600.

They really do need to sort out their internal communications.

Its saying available as pay monthly but doesnt appear on upgrade phones :?:

One thing I did notice aswell is that the M1500 is on pay monthly and upgrade, used to only be on the business site

Guest Griff_FFOC

To buy online looks as though it's free phone on all tarifs too.

There might be hope for my free upgrade in January yet. :)

If not it's a cancel and new contract I think, especially if they won't give the same as one of their new "direct plans".

To buy online looks as though it's free phone on all tarifs too.

There might be hope for my free upgrade in January yet. :)

If not it's a cancel and new contract I think, especially if they won't give the same as one of their new "direct plans".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If they say you have to pay for an upgrade, threaten to leave Orange - they normally then offer the upgrade for free.

Guest GrahamMW

I rang this morning to upgrade and was told that they have no idea about it. I mentioned that how come it was available for business contracts and the lady replied that didn't have any info on that. Why are they so useless??

Guest awarner [MVP]
If they say you have to pay for an upgrade, threaten to leave Orange -  they normally then offer the upgrade for free.

Unless you don't pay enough, otherwsie they ask you to close the door on the way out.

Guest jporch316
There might be hope for my free upgrade in January yet.

Keep me posted griff - my contracts up bout the 20th jan - i dont fancy cancelling and re signing up

Guest iwilliams
Unless you don't pay enough, otherwsie they ask you to close the door on the way out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is rubbish

I phoned them as Ive been waiting my upgrade since 21 sept

They only found out about the C600 beening released today from me. They didnt even know it was released on the web.

What sort of mickey mouse company is Orange?

I told the women on the phone if they wanted to know anything else about their product range to call me, as I know more about the phone releases than Orange CS....

JOKE TOTAL JOKE

p.s the upgrade to the C600 isnt coming soon so she said. So could be here right now.....

ive given up on orange and never renewed my first contract of 2... i think everyone knows how much i have been "bitching" about the C600 and orange.

Been waiting for 4 months now "oh its released, oh wait its not, oh we dont know, oh its in review, oh its released"......

Guest iwilliams
The bloke who i spoke to said it will be available on upgrade in the next two weeks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

2 weeks

WOW

I really wanna stay with ORange they really look after us.

Guest sporkguy

The C600 isn't available in our shops yet, as a business store we tend to get the phones before most normal orange shops.

I'll post here as soon as I get delivery of them, and the pricing matrix for it (which should be emailed to us by the morning).

Lol. Just.... Lol.

I only just found out about this phone last night (been painting the rock i stay under) and then I read it's being delayed all the time. so i get excited then disappointed all in one night.

now the very next day i hear it's been released? awesome.

and in regards to the contract - i will be cancelling the one i have just now and taking out a new one anyway. i currently have 3k texts for £25 p/m but no voice minutes so instead of upgrade i'm just gonna start again.

my contract runs out on the 21st of january, not too far from yours jporch316

Guest gnoonan

If you are out of contract then remind them there is nothing to keep you with them. If they force you to go as far as getting a PAC code then email them back with a proposal.

1. Treat you like any other new customer to their network.

2. You leave. Port the PAC to someone else on PAYG and you are then a new customer to Orange if you really do want that handset.

Use google to fish out some executives names and then CC them if you are getting stonewalled by the upgrade people and your intelligence and patience has been pushed to the edge.

I can really understand what some people feel who get messed about. I had them try and defend their right to charge me £45 a month during which they subsidised my fine Nokia 3310 for 3 years. £199 upgrade to what a new customer got for free! A fine example of a great way to get an out of contract person to leave.

Didn't the banks get in trouble for this type of pricing on home loans?

The Wolverhampton Orange shop Lady has assured me that the C600 has been released, that she has had an email saying this, doesnt have the pricing matrix yet, but will be trying every day to pre order them, and will call me when she manages to do that ... but stock may not arrive until the first week in January ...

Occasionally you come across the odd person who still has the service standards Orange Used to have... (just need to make sure that she follows up what she said she will do!)

I get the feeling that Orange are aware of the slight discontent of some of its out of contract customers, hence the 10% discount thing they are offering.

Orange please take note ...

I am out of contract.

I have no outstanding balance (in fact im in credit!!)

The only thing keeping me at OrangeUK is the potential upgrade to the C600 for free, and that its an arse having to move my number.

If it costs me more to upgrade to the C600, i will put that money to good use by moving to O2 and get myself that (slightly ugly) SP5 i was thinking about.

I hope that makes it clear, and i think there may well be lots of other people in this situation waiting for the C600

E : )

Guest jporch316
iflya Posted Today, 11:05

The only thing keeping me at OrangeUK is the potential upgrade to the C600 for free, and that its an arse having to move my number.

If it costs me more to upgrade to the C600, i will put that money to good use by moving to O2 and get myself that (slightly ugly) SP5 i was thinking about.

My sentiments exactly apart from i was leaning towards the samsung I300