WinVistaDark

[1464]WinVistaDark.gif

File Name :: WinVistaDark

Author :: Nito

Category :: Computer

Description ::

This is a Windows Vista Dark Theme (Thanks to Ambuj for the idea), theme is simple version, I working in icon version.

Need alarm plugin (included in ZIP file). The theme and alarma plugin are CAB files. Enjoy it!!!

View File

[1464]WinVistaDark.gif

File Name :: WinVistaDark

Author :: Nito

Category :: Computer

Description ::

This is a Windows Vista Dark Theme (Thanks to Ambuj for the idea), theme is simple version, I working in icon version.

Need alarm plugin (included in ZIP file). The theme and alarma plugin are CAB files. Enjoy it!!!

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great theme, however, there's a bug. When you go to alarm on the home screen, it somehow takes me to "Network ID" screen and not the alarm screen.

Great theme, however, there's a bug.  When you go to alarm on the home screen, it somehow takes me to "Network ID" screen and not the alarm screen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you sure???, someone else have this problem???, because in my phone it works great, try to reistall only alarm plugin.

Are you sure???, someone else have this problem???, because in my phone it works great, try to reistall only alarm plugin.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tried reinstalling and same thing occurs. Oh well ;)

Tried reinstalling and same thing occurs.  Oh well ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe the problem is in the model, my phone is Motorola MPx220, probably the plugin path is different in your model and for this reason they put it in other menu. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Peter32

i cant install it on my SPV c550 it says :

"Installation failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permissions"

how can that be?

• 2 weeks later...
i cant install it on my SPV c550 it says :

"Installation failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permissions"

how can that be?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is the problem only with this homescreen?, do you have the phone unblocked for programs?, check this out, because the homescreen modifies some files and if the phone have blocked program it don't install.

• 3 months later...
Guest ghades

HEY NITO NICE THEME

one question iam newbie to this forum i would like what software ur using to create those themes and if those themes would work on i 930 :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.