Today Screen Font Colour

Guest Samsonite

Guest Samsonite

Happy New Year one and all!!

I change the pic of my today screen as often as the mood takes me and i tend to use a piccie of the kids/wife etc...

Its a royal pain in the butt when the font colour on the today screen doesnt go well with the background pic (white on white sort of thing) and i was wondering if anyone knew of a simple method of changing it...?

I know i could mess around choosing any given theme and then change the pic when i find the font colour to suit but that is a workaround that gets tiresome when each time i change the background, i need to find a theme i deleted from the phone yonks back to find the necessary font colouring...

are there any neat little apps that can help me out anywhere? i've searched about to no avial... ;)

thanks for any tips...

Guest jamesb
Happy New Year one and all!!

I change the pic of my today screen as often as the mood takes me and i tend to use a piccie of the kids/wife etc... 

Its a royal pain in the butt when the font colour on the today screen doesnt go well with the background pic (white on white sort of thing) and i was wondering if anyone knew of a simple method of changing it...?

I know i could mess around choosing any given theme and then change the pic when i find the font colour to suit but that is a workaround that gets tiresome when each time i change the background, i need to find a theme i deleted from the phone yonks back to find the necessary font colouring...

are there any neat little apps that can help me out anywhere?  i've searched about to no avial... ;)

thanks for any tips...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you are just wanting to do something simple like change the font colour, then try the microsoft theme generator, here

Guest Samsonite
If you are just wanting to do something simple like change the font colour, then try the microsoft theme generator, here

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks... i was hoping there was something that meant i wouldnt have to generate an entire theme to get around the problem....

i'll have a play with the generator tho and you never know, i might even get into it!!

Guest jamesb
thanks...  i was hoping there was something that meant i wouldnt have to generate an entire theme to get around the problem....

i'll have a play with the generator tho and you never know, i might even get into it!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats the thing with theme generator - its not very powerful in terms of what it can do, so it takes no time at all to make/change the theme.