Please share your ext LCD images!

Guest ergit3000

• 2 weeks later...
Guest triple_kkk
Do you mean the background image for external LCD? If so you don't need to edit the registry to change that. Just save the image you want to the ExtLCD folder under My Docs and select it from the settings menu.

If you mean the forground text...then I would love to see some modifications made to that. The three formats that are available are definately lacking.

how do i kno which image im selecting because when i go to settings it shows up like this

and i dont kno what to do with that

Guest Mikew07

Before i did a hard reset of my phone mine showed up like that too... i think the one that says default needs to be replaced with the path of the file (its in the Storage, MyDocuments, ExtLCD)

Heres a Website i found that explains it all

http://www.mobilegadgetnews.com/index.php?showtopic=9963

how do i kno which image im selecting because when i go to settings it shows up like this

and i dont kno what to do with that

Guest ly.chand
HOI there...how did you change the font style on the external LCD?? registry edit?? where??

I did not change the font. Just Photoshop'd in the text as an example.

• 7 months later...

Here are my 2 contributions. The vw one took about 2 minutes since all I had to do was shrink and darken it so it still looks good with the white text. The t2 one is for the geek in all of us and just looks neat... that one took about 10 minutes. I also ensured that the areas ; -- icons and text are have a dark background so that it's still very readable. There are 2 different ones here, one has straight black text backgrounds while the other is just a really dark green.

I think I'll be making many more since it's actually pretty easy! ;)

A tip for those out there making images: Make sure when you save the jpg file that you don't use compression. They're small anyways so there's no point, it will just reduce the quality.

Al

post-229805-1189310644_thumb.jpg

post-229805-1189310674_thumb.jpg

post-229805-1189310879_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alkeli

• 3 weeks later...