• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

tedblight

tedblight

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

1. how do i get my internet to work on my phone? (im with o2)
2. when i connect the data cable to my phone and computer to send songs to my phone they go into
\HDD\My Items\My Sounds, when i click menu on a song and go to set as my ringtone, why can't i do it? and how can i make them my ringtone?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

things:

Your phone should be 'pre-setup' for the internet, on o2, just go onto internet explorer on your phone and the GPRS should connect.

Put your ringtones/mp3 in to 'storage/applcations data/sounds'

Phone History: SonyZ5 - SonyZ7 - T68i - A few Crappy Nokias - SPV - SPV E100 - SPV E200 - Nokia6600 Arghh :-( - SPV C500 - SPV M2000 - Samsung i300

monkey84x

monkey84x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
clear memory regulary job done

ZR4000

ZR4000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Pulse

clear memory regulary job done

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How and what does this help?

monkey84x

monkey84x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
phone freezing not being able it unlock from black and whith error screen

redw

redw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S I9000

hi im new to this forum, anyway to the point. ive been looking everywhere on the net for help with my samsung i300 and found nothing so i was hoping that someone here could help me with a couple of things:

1. how do i get my internet to work on my phone? (im with o2)
2. when i connect the data cable to my phone and computer to send songs to my phone they go into
\HDD\My Items\My Sounds, when i click menu on a song and go to set as my ringtone, why can't i do it? and how can i make them my ringtone?

any help would me much appreciated ;)

Hi there,

I had this problem before but a song wont go as a ring tone only if you put is under \Storage\My Document\ but agian you can't put all of the song just because it's to large of size to be in the phone memory.

I hope this help....

I have read all of the messages that have been put in this forum and i would like to share my problems with you, coz i have got big problems with my phone although nothing like yours although it's been wonderfull since christmase time up until now.
My problem is more than this wich is my HDD some times it apear others doesn't which i think is my HDD is gone crap(excuss my lungauge).

I have called samsung and asked if they have something like defragment or scandisk but they said that one their enginier will call me tomorrow so i am hopping to get something from them.

I have tried oneof the softs called Airscanner(Antivirus) but it stops right in the middle of it when it gets to the HDD.

I will post anything that i will get from samsung so every body will benefit from it.

cheers chaps, :P

venusdiablo

venusdiablo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung SGH-i300
Right, after having the phone for 3 months I finally decided to sit down and spend some quality time with it.

Bad Idea.

Two main problems:
1) I cant get tcpmp to work on it, when it installs it tells me that the software was not designed for this mobile device (program doesn't come up in activesync either). Can someone talk me through _reeeeeally_ slowly ways I can get my avi files to play on the device or am I going to have to change them all to wmv?

2) Bluetooth isn't working. Set as discoverable and people can find the device when they search but it then fails to connect on their side. This did work when I first had the phone. ;)

My phone is smarter than me...

mafioso

mafioso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i300
Basically the phone device doesnt support avi files because there are codecs needed. They way i found was, convert them into.mp4 format (ipod standard), youll have to google software, then play the movies using the samsung media player that came with the phone, (well it came with mmine), if not youll have to find windows mobile compliant codecs, google that see what you get.

tranhieucn

tranhieucn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:null

Eventually found out how to perform hard reset.

Turn off phone.
Hold Power button and 0 until password screen appears.
Type password (1234 in my case).

Screen said it was formatting phone, after about 5mins phone rebooted twice and is now working. Contents of HDD intact. Phone memory wiped...everything back to factory settings

I enter password (1234) the phone not work ??? why ??? help me !!!
thanks

Edited by tranhieucn, 11 September 2006 - 02:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users