SD card auto detection

Guest hot_b

Just aquired my MDA compact II. Great device & really pleased with it in general. Some slightly odd behaviour with SD cards though. I've got a 512MB card full of MP3's which all works just fine. However occasionally the device opens up media player with a dialog infering it's detected a new storage card.

This seems to be associated with the device coming out of standby (via the power button or an alarm / reminder going off).

Is it possible to someehow disable this autodetection in media player?

Cheers,

Matt

• 1 year later...
Guest cherockee

easy...dont use the winmediasuxplayer...use mortplayer, gsplayer, tcpmp, or anything like these perfects...if the wmp not running in background, than it will not ask detection...

Just aquired my MDA compact II. Great device & really pleased with it in general. Some slightly odd behaviour with SD cards though. I've got a 512MB card full of MP3's which all works just fine. However occasionally the device opens up media player with a dialog infering it's detected a new storage card.

This seems to be associated with the device coming out of standby (via the power button or an alarm / reminder going off).

Is it possible to someehow disable this autodetection in media player?

Cheers,

Matt