24 replies to this topic

MurphmanL

MurphmanL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i300 (Unlocked)
Cant believe my luck ;)
Had my i300 just 2 days and was using it yesterday with the SRS equaliser thingy to listen to music with increased bass and a little more volume.
Of course, it is a problem when u forget to turn it off!
Music blasted through the loudspeakers very distortedly and now any music i playback at 100% volume tends to distort where it never used to :D
Dont suppose there's a fix? Im guessing ive slightly damaged the speakers?

sporkguy

sporkguy

iSpork

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Interests:Phone History:<br /><br />-Nokia 5110<br />-Nokia 8210<br />-Nokia 3510i<br />-Nokia 7210<br />-Sony Ericsson K700i<br />-Nokia 6630<br />-Nokia 7610<br />-Orange SPV M500<br />-Orange SPV C500<br />-Sony Ericsson W800i<br />-Nokia N90<br />-Samsung D600<br />-iMate SP5<br />-MDA Vario <br />-MoDaCo C600<br />-MDA Pro<br />-Sony Ericsson K800i<br />-Nokia E61<br />-Nokia N95<br />-LG Viewty<br />-Sony Ericsson W660<br />-Nokia 6500 Classic Black<br />-Sony Ericsson W910<br />-Sony Ericsson C902<br />-Blackberry Curve<br />-Blackberry Bold 9000<br />-iPhone 3GS<br />-HTC Desire<br />-iPhone 4
  • Devices:iPhone 4
  • Twitter:@Super_Nicktendo
I really REALLY wanted to get this device until I read the review on mobile-review about the battery life - which is one of the killer things really.
My N90 doesn't last a day, which is why I'm getting rid of it, and my C500 is knackered so I'm needing a decent phone sharpish!

dammit

monkey84x

monkey84x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
ohhhh i have this phone and am desperate for a case does anyone know where to get one ive looked everywhere???????????

Dumdidum

Dumdidum

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
Samsung give this phone WM 5.0, better battery and a bigger screen and it is perfect :-)

I really love it! Specially the tools Samsung has preinstalled. HTC-Devices have no tools at all...

Dumdidum - Moderator of www.mobiledevices.ch - best german website for smartphone and pocketpc!
Homescreen Designer, Media Remote and Powerpoint Remote? => visit www.ruttensoft.com
MobileHelp - Remote Support for your Windows Mobile Device => www.mobilehelp.ch

fluffcat1

fluffcat1

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Devices:8500 amongst others...

I really love it! Specially the tools Samsung has preinstalled. HTC-Devices have no tools at all...

Eeerm, in the 'about' section of the file manager on my c600 it credits copyright to HTC, and I'm sure there are other apps in the various different builds. HTC don't decide what apps get bundled, the clone rebadging operators do eg voda's v1240 tornado has no pocket msn and all the others do...

Richard

'....It's been out in Japan nearly 3 weeks - where's yours?'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users