Xp (c550)

Guest Jamma14

Guest PPCPassion
Hi I have a cingular 2125 smatphone I have installed this prgram 3 times and each time i cant scroll through anygthing it just stays on the appointment pop up screen

Did you install the orange plug in as described somewhere in this thread? You have to have Orange lug in from your OWN Orange phone., without this plug in, you can't scroll theu any other menus.

You may want to check out spv-developers.com website and do a search for this plug in for some add'l info :rolleyes:

Yeh, you need the plugin...:rolleyes:

Sorry PPCPassion missed your previous post have you got it working yet?...It's really weird I don't know I'd just suggest checking the file path which you've already done...or I guess maybe it might be something to do with the program you used to edit the .bmp, did you save it as a 24 bit bitmap?

James

Guest PPCPassion
Yeh, you need the plugin...:(

Sorry PPCPassion missed your previous post have you got it working yet?...It's really weird I don't know I'd just suggest checking the file path which you've already done...or I guess maybe it might be something to do with the program you used to edit the .bmp, did you save it as a 24 bit bitmap?

James

Thanks Jamma14. Yes, I did save as a 24 bi ap and I did double check the path. Weird thing is that the same files/HS works fine on my Qtek 8310 but not on QTEK 8500.So I know there is nothing wrong with the HS, XML as well as the image, it has something to do with QTEK 8500. I have not have a chance to figure it out but I am going to play with the imgae file and try to save/set in different formats such as jpg, bmp, png,even tif. omething got to work out :rolleyes:

Thanks for your reply

Guest mattyduk

Ok, I'm a bit late in the day to be customising my SPV550, but I really liked the look of this homescreen, but I'm obviously missing some installs

I've downloaded the file attached to this thread and extracted/copied it into the Home folder.

What else do I need as I can't select anything new from the "settings/homescreen" page

cheers

Mat

• 5 months later...
Guest ecsk2
Any suggestions for what shortcuts people want in the start menu?

Ideas so far:

--MRU plugin

--Settings

--TCPMP

--Inbox

--Picodrive

--Jawbreaker

How possible/impossible is it to edit/change the shortcuts yourself? I'd like to replace some with some 3rd party software.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.