fearomoon, on Jan 27 2006, 20:54, said:
exactly what i needed ;-) works perfectly on my wm5 device ;-)
just a few corrections...
1) problems with font in owner bit (color fades from blue to white, last letter of "your name" not visible)
2) position of month and year ist incorrect, must be little more to the right
3) the popup for sms/calls is imho a little bit too small
4) maybe it's better to put cursor focus on "my computer", not on "start"after activating homescreen
really good work james ;-)
what about implementing a skin for xbar3?
1) You do realise you're meant to edit that bit with a pic of your own right? And if you have and it's your name that's going white - then it's your image not mine!
If it's mine, don't worry just edit it to put in your own details as in the animated gif.
2) The font is slightly different on WM5 phones...can you tell me the correct coords of the positions and I'll do a WM5 xml?
3) It's only meant to be a message box size - I'll make em a bit bigger after all the other changes like start menu etc.
4) Not possible I'm afraid with the way things work at the moment. Only way to change that would be to embed lots more things in the orange plugin but then I couldn't include RJTime and SmartMonitor, and then logic of what directions you press to access things would make a lot less sense.
Well I don't use xbar3...I can put it on the list of things to do, but there's quite a lot of things to do before it!
@ PPCPassion: I don't like the drawn on rings - looks a bit amateur to me. That window is meant to look a bit like the time and date one in XP (double click the time in your taskbar) and so it is a shrunk down version of that.
Although I agree it isn't looking amazing at the mo - I do plan tweaking the RJTime and Smartmonitor plugins - like I said I kinda rushed this release.
@ mbriody: Try installing RJTime and Smartmonitor (both easy to find on google).