5 replies to this topic

parvus

parvus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:XDA Mini S
Hi,

I've recently purchased a XDA Mini S from o2. The default 'Today' screen is configured with o2 icons which are a real pain. Does anyone know how to remove these icons? I'm looking to restore the screen to a default, somethinglike the iMate K-Jam.

Please Help ;0(

Cheers
Matt

dave106

dave106

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Devices:ULTiMATE 8502
Check the Items tab on the today settings, you might have an option checked in there that will turn it off. otherwise it looks like o2 have changed the default scheme itself and its a bit harder to shift it then.

Posted Image

parvus

parvus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:XDA Mini S
Thanks Dave, but no joy... doesn't seem to be any options to remove the o2 stuff.

bsterngillet

bsterngillet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:O2 XDA Mini S
Do you use all the O2 rubbish? Like O2 Active and all that? If not, do a hard reset on your phone (you'll lose everything though, so make sure it's all backed up) and when the phone sets itself up, choose the corporate install and type in code 0506. Voila! Much faster XDA with no O2 crap.

chewbacca

chewbacca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Thanks Dave, but no joy... doesn't seem to be any options to remove the o2 stuff.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cant seem to do a hard reset, as it says 'trun off, hold down voice and comms button whilst pressing reset'

nothing happens.

btw just got my mini s its good but the slow changeover between prtrait and landscape is annoying.

hagga

hagga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:xda mini s

cant seem to do a hard reset, as it says 'trun off, hold down voice and comms button whilst pressing reset'

nothing happens.

btw just got my mini s its good but the slow changeover between prtrait and landscape is annoying.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont turn off...hold the 2 buttons...prod the reset and keep the 2 butons held till the format message pops up..then press send key ;)

Edited by hagga, 22 January 2006 - 06:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users