QVGA Homescreens Anyone?

Guest PaceUK

Guest nickcornaglia

I have to say that I love JUNI's PPC skins....but the one you mention above is just okay on my opinion. His Chromium Skin is great and I look forward to additional skins from him in the future.

Guest jakobdam

Unfortunately, I haven't got the QTek 8310 anymore - I only borrowed it for a weekend from a friend (so I took the oppertunity to test out a lot of stuff)...

If I made an XML for the QTek 8310, I couldn't be sure it would work, as I don't have anything for testing...

Guest PPCPassion
Unfortunately, I haven't got the QTek 8310 anymore - I only borrowed it for a weekend from a friend (so I took the oppertunity to test out a lot of stuff)...

If I made an XML for the QTek 8310, I couldn't be sure it would work, as I don't have anything for testing...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am sure there are lot of us here who will be willing to test GNOME including myself ;)

but I do understand your concern.

Edited by PPCPassion

Guest jakobdam

PPCPassion >

That sounds very promising! ;)

OK, I will give it a shot. Please notice that I may need you (or anyone else with a QTek 8310 and the hunger for a GNOME style homescreen) on MSN Messenger one of these days.... :D

Since I can't find anywhere with a bloody working alarm plugin, I can't offer an alarm viewing. Or well, maybe I'll ditch up the Richie M alarm plugin, I know it'll show the alarm - but the shortcut is a wrong one, as MS have changed their menu structure (stupid, stupid, stupid MS).

I'll send you a PB soon. :D

Guest PPCPassion
PPCPassion >

That sounds very promising! ;)

OK, I will give it a shot. Please notice that I may need you (or anyone else with a QTek 8310 and the hunger for a GNOME style homescreen) on MSN Messenger one of these days.... :D

Since I can't find anywhere with a bloody working alarm plugin, I can't offer an alarm viewing. Or well, maybe I'll ditch up the Richie M alarm plugin, I know it'll show the alarm - but the shortcut is a wrong one, as MS have changed their menu structure (stupid, stupid, stupid MS).

I'll send you a PB soon. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds good :D

I have been attempting to get the Orange V2 homescreen from the QVGA download area to work. I it won't include the shortcuts but the homescreen RJ Short works on my phone so I don't know what I am doing wrong. Do I need to do anything besides installing the cab to it to work correctly.

Guest PPCPassion
The new homescreen is up:

http://www.vildmedmobil.dk/index.php?side=601&v=202

Thanks to PPCPassion for cooperation - you've been VERY helpfull! :)

I'm a bit busy, and a bit annoyed that I can't run the homescreens locally on my own phone (I'm still stuck with C500)... so I haven't made an analogue clock.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jakobdam:

My Pleasure. I am glad I could help :D

• 2 weeks later...