1 reply to this topic

darioaltea

darioaltea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:O2 Xphone
Hi,

My work pda phone is aa PDA2K-EVDO device. I have installed ppcprofiles v3a (great app, I forgot profiles even existed until I saw your post). But I have a problem when I plug my headset into the device. On incoming calls the ringer only rings through the headset, it no longer comes through the device speaker.

I have had to uninstall ppcprofiles to have the ability to hear incoming calls ringer again. Any ideas on why this is happening ???

bretto

bretto

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:Just about everything except Rap music and Carnies....<br /><br />....small hands, smell like cabbage....
  • Devices:o2 xphone / imate 2

Hi,

My work pda phone is aa PDA2K-EVDO device. I have installed ppcprofiles v3a (great app, I forgot profiles even existed until I saw your post). But I have a problem when I plug my headset into the device. On incoming calls the ringer only rings through the headset, it no longer comes through the device speaker.

I have had to uninstall ppcprofiles to have the ability to hear incoming calls ringer again. Any ideas on why this is happening ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi

The app doesnt do anything tricky with the ringer of the device. All should work as per normal. All the app does is edit the registry settings which the phone app uses when it gets the incoming call.

Cheers

Bretto

Cheers

Bretto

--------------------------------------------
"Lifes a garden...DIG it!"
--------------------------------------------
o2 xphone (e200) wm2003
Imate 2 (HTC Himalaya) wm2003se
O2 xda2 (HTC Himalaya) wm2005
O2 xda2 Mini (Magician) "Say hello to my little friend.."

0 user(s) are reading this topic