SPV C550 RINGTONES MP3

Guest firestar2k3

Guest firestar2k3

Hi all,

I recently purchased a SPV C550 on orange for £99, I am stuck, I would like to get my MP3s on my SD Card to be used as ringtones but I have had no luck and cannot see them, I have read the last few posts but am still confused about how to get this to work..

Please help if you can.

Thanks!!

Guest gijsdvm

Looks like you've put the files you want to use as ringtone in the folder /storage card/my documents/my music/ .

If you want to use mp3 files as ringtone, they should be in /storage card/my documents/ , so dont place them in 'my music'.

Looks like you've put the files you want to use as ringtone in the folder /storage card/my documents/my music/ .

If you want to use mp3 files as ringtone, they should be in /storage card/my documents/ , so dont place them in 'my music'.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

However if you select the mp3 using the multimedia album you can then assign it to be the default ringtone.

It actually copies it to the correct place.

It will then appear in the list when you select settings,sounds.

• 1 year later...
Guest xtacybyme

by copying all your ringtones from storge card to application data, that will fill up phones memory correct? anyway to have custom ringtones like one does in storage application data sounds, but have them all on storage card so that when a contact calls it will use there appopriate ringtone from the storage card?? or can you only set up ONE ringtone to work from storage card?

thank you.

or to have a selection of ringtones, copy the mp3s to storage/application data/sounds