Question about alarm programs problem

Guest zen123

I loaded trial version of Fizz Traveller onto my Prophet which has multiple alarms function. I set my usual wake up alarms but they did not sound in the morning until I swithched it on from suspend mode.

I then loaded Spb Alarms which did exactly the same.

It seems like the alarms only sound when the phone is on & active. Whenever it goes into suspend mode & the aarm is set within that time the alarms don't sound until I press a button & wake up the phone.

Is that normal? Is it a bug.

I have this problem with the WM5's alarm but after installing ptravel alarm the problem is gone.  It can be found in www.burroak.on.ca

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No ptravel alarm didn't work for me...I have however found a program that works it Chronos. The skins are a bit rubbish but at least it works fine

• 1 month later...
Guest alexmv
No ptravel alarm didn't work for me...I have however found a program that works it Chronos. The skins are a bit rubbish but at least it works fine

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have seen similar problem. In my case it have been solved by tweaking some registry values. You can do this by program at: http://exmsoft.com/software/palarm/tweak/. If you still experience problem you can try it.