Expansys UK showing Imate JAMin instock now!

Guest ddieter

Guest nevawlkalone
Shhh, dont tell anyone

Work just paid £570 for mine!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How you manage that...i cnt get my boss to clear it even though i BLATENTLY need one...... :roll: lol :)

Guest chucky.egg

AFAIK nobody has AKU2 yet

Hadn't noticed the send/end buttons.

Matt black looks cooler, especially on a reset with red text (am I th eonly one that gazes lovingly at the boot screen? :oops: )

Guest Paul [MVP]

Haha, I just totally LOVE this device!

Especially now CardExport works (see Pocket PC news page), plus the new SPB Diary... a good day!

Hope Vito update ButtonMapper soon, the press-hold functionality on all buttons would make this device even better!

:)

P

Should be getting mine tomoz....After waiting nearly 5 weeks for the dopod for expansys.. i saw this and orderd ...crackin price :shock:

The dopod 818 pro and jammin are both the same device arnt they :?: ...just slight cosmetci changes :??:

wow i love this the buttons are the same as the dopod mat black not chrome....This is definate a keeper

Just charging now so ill post softeare versions later.

1 thing i do notice is that under low light conditions the camera as a slow refresh rate and when i move fast the camera blurs.....does this happen on the dopod and is this normal.When i go out side the cameras perfect and can keep up with my movements

Is this normal...I hope it is

So whats recommended as a full first charge,ive heard that the batterys come part charged is it best to just chrage the device ontil the green light appears (in off mode).

Or do a full say 16hr charge?

Thanks

Guest chucky.egg
under low light conditions the camera as a slow refresh rate and when i move fast the camera blurs.....does this happen on the dopod

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, this happens on my Dopod too

I think it's the auto Ambience selection going into "Night" mode because of the low light levels.

I'd recommend Sport mode for the camera, which takes 10 shots in quick succession, as it makes it easier to get a good shot. This does reduce the resolution from 2MP down to 640x480 though.

Yeah, this happens on my Dopod too

I think it's the auto Ambience selection going into "Night" mode because of the low light levels.

I'd recommend Sport mode for the camera, which takes 10 shots in quick succession, as it makes it easier to get a good shot.  This does reduce the resolution from 2MP down to 640x480 though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahhh thats a cool feature...So does it take 10 actual photos :?:

Guest chucky.egg

Yep, and you can change that number

It's the only way I can get a snap of the kids, they just move too fast! (my kids that is, before anyone calls Social Services)