• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

mitch45

mitch45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:T-mobile MDA vario
ok im stuck tried every site i can find to try to activat the GB map, just can't. even tried a "cracked" version i found that just froze my MDA any one else have trouble with this or is it just me??

brimnac

brimnac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Audiovox SMT5600

ok im stuck tried every site i can find to try to activat the GB map, just can't. even tried a "cracked" version i found that just froze my MDA any one else have trouble with this or is it just me??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try creating a folder in your "My Documents" called TomTom and put *any* file in there.

mitch45

mitch45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
what do you mean by *any*? i obviusly carnt fit the maps in there? so do i put the stuff from program files/ navigator in there?

brimnac

brimnac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Audiovox SMT5600

what do you mean by *any*? i obviusly carnt fit the maps in there? so do i put the stuff from program files/ navigator in there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can put any file in there. An audio clip, an image file, whatever. It does not have to be associated with TomTom at all. I had a problem where I could get to choosing the voice file but after that it would lock up. Creating the folder and putting a copy of a small image file in there immediately fixed the issue.

mitch45

mitch45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
wow that worked brilliantly many thank brimnac

munky^^

munky^^

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts