T Mobile Vario Dial Pad

Guest NCC-1701

Guest gaz.thomas

Hi All,

I'm trying to overwrite the t-mobile carrierlogo.gif with the transparent one but keep getting a read-only error. Is there a way (either on the device or via a connected pc) to overwrite this file?

Thanks,

Gaz

I just copied and pasted it through ActiveSync.

just clicked explore and navigated to windows folder then pasted the one I re-did in it.. and it asked if I want to replace the old one with the new one.

Pigo

Guest NCC-1701

Hi, I am playing catchup. I too have modified the Reg entries to get WM5 dial pad (yippee no more pink numeric buttons).

Now heres the question, where do I get the "Invisible" operator logo from. As i said before the link to the Dutch site don't work for me. :x

Also, while I'm on a roll can you be a bit more specific where & how we can share the intelli dialler re skin. We have to banish the PINK!

:D

I've been looking at the some more. I've got the default skin enabled using the rename keys method (thanks for that :)). I've also got a new skin for Intellidial. I can't make up my mind if I want to use the pseudo transparent one, the blue one or the white one.

As well as changing the skin I had to make a registry edit to change the font colours. These are stored in HKLM\Software\HTC\SmartDialing. By changing the Hex value of clrDupCallLog from E20074 to FFFFFF I have finally got rid of all vestages of pink from the dial pad.

I've also got rid of the pink version of Phone Pad as shown in the 4th screenshot.

I got all the files from XDA Dev and made some edits to the IntelliDial skins myself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest NCC-1701

Finally had time to sit down & sort this out. I eventually did find the necessary files in "the other forum" & they worked ok. I also tried the option offered early on by DJ Big D (http://www.zombienexus.net/portal/GL_Visit.asp?EntryID=444). Nice skins, but I think if summer ever comes they will be a bit tricky to view outdoors. However if you do download them, check out the default skin, I think we may have seen this before somewhere :roll:

Thanks again everyone, I am now pinkless!

Well NCC.....

in the second page of this topic I posted it.. it's pretty small and the only thing that gives it away is the FAT letters above it saying "attached images" and the fact that it's a white block.

but I zipped it now so it's visible from now on.

Pigo

Carrierlogo.zip

Guest NCC-1701

Good for you Pigo, I hope everyone can make good use of it. Like with lot of posts I found it just after I posted the question. :)

Well NCC.....

in the second page of this topic I posted it.. it's pretty small and the only thing that gives it away is the FAT letters above it saying "attached images" and the fact that it's a white block.

but I zipped it now so it's visible from now on.

Pigo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest andysalmon
I've been looking at the some more. I've got the default skin enabled using the rename keys method (thanks for that :)). I've also got a new skin for Intellidial. I can't make up my mind if I want to use the pseudo transparent one, the blue one or the white one.

As well as changing the skin I had to make a registry edit to change the font colours. These are stored in HKLM\Software\HTC\SmartDialing. By changing the Hex value of clrDupCallLog from E20074 to FFFFFF I have finally got rid of all vestages of pink from the dial pad.

I've also got rid of the pink version of Phone Pad as shown in the 4th screenshot.

I got all the files from XDA Dev and made some edits to the IntelliDial skins myself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've looked and looked and searched and searched but can't find these skins. Can you point to them please?

Guest eyecam

Cool already had the new phone skin and changed the colour but have now got rid of the t mobile logo as well. Didn't bother with the Phone Dialler as I never use it anyway. Lovely keyboard for that :)

• 5 months later...
Guest khawar
I used PHM Regedit to make the registry change. I then turned off my Vario by holding the power button for 5 seconds. When I booted up I was running the default WM5 dialpad with no Intellidialer.

I have been able to change the Phone Pad skin. This is stored in the Intellipad dlls in the \Windows folder. I found a replacement set at XDA Dev forum.

I'm now trying to find a Dialpad skin that allows me to use IntelliDialer and fits in with the Phone Pad skin.

Please just visit this site and downlod the zip file that appears in the first dialog

http://www.ce4you.cz/forums/view_topic.asp?t=11899

thanks

another question I can not get rid of the ugly t-mobile logo, could you please explain more thourghly the steps.

thank you in advance.

Guest Danlance

Thanks Phil - Very helpful ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Guys,

The following works very well to restore the main dialer screen, however it seems not to change the call history screen and the speed dial screen. Any idea on how to de-skin those?

C.

3. Change the value of the above so that that you get: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin\Enabled = 0'