Java .jar .jad running on wm2003?

Guest ironsoulreaver

Guest ironsoulreaver

i was wondering if anyone can give me a way to run java programs on wndows smartphone 2003? .jar and .jad apps

i couldnt find anything to help me out

thanks

i have a samsung i-600

you can install Java-emulator : Coretek Delta Midp or JavaBlend.. and.. place jar & jad files in one directory (run jad (for JavaBlend)).. if you want, i can send this emulators to your mail

Edited by figura

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest redfish001
place in all jar-archives directory "com".. this helps to run all Nokia java games..

also.. as you have place com, make jad-file(utilite JADMaker.exe)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good! ;)

but it no sound

Guest kevinsephiroth

my java applications work perfect on both my C500 and C600

.... just put a jad or jar file onto your mini SD card then by the file manager click on it and you will come into the java apps of the phone. it is in start/more/accessories/java apps on the smartphone , by default, i believe

Guest figura
I find  HDC_Midlet_JAVA.ZIP better. Problem with Java Blend is its not in English..

Well maybe i am wrong.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it`s not need to change any settings in javablend options.. i don`t speak english, but i try to translate:

right soft key(menu):

1.1 delete application

1.2 upload new version from wap

1.3 aplication settings(rights):1)internet connection(session/oneshot/denied), 2), 3), 4) - don`t need to change.. default settings is optimal

1.4 information about company and version

2. javablend settings.(set 9)

3. information about configuration java and supported jsr`s

4. exit

hope this helps)

Thanks Figura.

But after a couple of days using HDC_Midlet_JAVA.ZIP I find it suites me well. The foot-print (the file sizes) too isnt much as compared to the rest. I could also change the icons to my likes. Unfortunately I cant change the fonts.

Thanks

Guest solyfig76
you can install Java-emulator : Coretek Delta Midp or JavaBlend.. and.. place jar & jad files in one directory (run jad (for JavaBlend)).. if you want, i can send this emulators to your mail

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you please email me the installation? I currently cannot open games I have downloaded to my phone because it tells me I do not have the application .jad to open the games, I also don't have JavaScript on my phone.

Thanks [email protected]

Guest figura

Can you please email me the installation? I currently cannot open games I have downloaded to my phone because it tells me I do not have the application .jad to open the games, I also don't have javascript on my phone.

if i correctly understand, what you mean,.. you have succesfully installed one of emulator`s java-machine, or not?.. (if not - your smartphone is not windows mobile 2003(2002) based)..

so, if you have installed java-machine, try to associate .jad and .jar files in your mobile-filemanager with java-machine-application.

i you don`t have .jad file - make it with jadmaker(look up^)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Too-Sexy

Hi guys!thx for the links... i am currently using Jblend.I wanted to ask you,if there is a way to change the button configuration?

Thx!

Guest jofrankit

Hello!

I installed javablend, tried to run a jad file but it returns this message: a word in russian (0/0), then 1 question in russian, I click on "da" which means "yes", and it shows: installation failed, erron= 256

Are there any other java emulators running better??? (and in english??)

thanks!

I have TAO Intent MIDP software for WM Smartphone 2003. Anyone interested, please email me at othillia[at]gmail.com.

It's good with very tight foot print. You can also change application program icon in the MENU display.

.i.

Guest teras
I have TAO Intent MIDP software for WM Smartphone 2003. Anyone interested, please email me at othillia[at]gmail.com.

It's good with very tight foot print. You can also change application program icon in the MENU display.

.i.

I tried most of the j2me found here, but I wouldn't say that I was succesfull.

So I'd like to test these too, it possible...

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Arantha Delkada
and HDC

Hi I am a new user to this forum. But I would love to know how to work with your attachments. Please help me with this.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yogi1982
place in all jar-archives directory "com".. this helps to run all Nokia java games..

also.. as you have place com, make jad-file(utilite JADMaker.exe)

could u please tell me in detail wat exactlly do u mean by "place in all archives directory "com" ", i own an i-mate sp3i, and though java applications do get installed but i cant get any of them running, please help me out