25 replies to this topic

stripeycat

stripeycat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Devices:SPV C550 / MDA Compact II
Does anyone have any idea of when T-Mobile are going to be getting the Prophet? I've just managed to talk my way out of this Flex contract that i signed up to last week, (fortunately) due to the fact that i was able to send the handset back and cancel the contract within seven working days. But now I worry that they won't even bother getting the Prophet on their network at all. Does anyone have any indications as yet? I know Orange are definitely supposed to be getting it next month...

Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated! ;)

Nokia 6110 / Samsung / SE P800 / Nokia 6600 / Orange M2000 / Orange C550 / T-Mobile Compact II / Nokia E61 / Orange M3100 / Palm 750v

stripeycat

stripeycat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Devices:SPV C550 / MDA Compact II

:oops: Sorry, it was a crossed post- I had 2 windows open :oops: Coming from a Compact to a Vario running WM5 was possibly the worst thing I ever did. I regulary sync so persistant memory isn't an issue for me and 2003SE at least did what it said. I thought I would like the Vario keyboard but rarely use it...much quicker from the case to use the on screen one! I think Jamin will be the way forward....when WM5 is sorted!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem - thanks! ;)

Nokia 6110 / Samsung / SE P800 / Nokia 6600 / Orange M2000 / Orange C550 / T-Mobile Compact II / Nokia E61 / Orange M3100 / Palm 750v

chucky.egg

chucky.egg

Did I say that out loud?

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,724 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping
  • Devices:Desire S
  • Twitter:@chucky_egg

Does anyone have any idea of when T-Mobile are going to be getting the Prophet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AFAIK the only people to have made a "clear" statement on the Prophet are Orange.

No other network has confirmed they will be carrying it yet.

Interestingly a conversation with a Vodafone rep seems to indicate that the range they plan to sell doesn't include any keyboard-less devices (so no Prophet) at the moment.

Webreaper

Webreaper

Addict

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S3
Has anyone actually heard any realistic dates from Orange as to when units might actually start hitting the customers?

Monolithix

Monolithix

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,783 posts
Apparently it'll be out in April, but knowing Orange i wouldn't get your hopes up ;)

I still exist

Webreaper

Webreaper

Addict

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S3
Amusing. Guy from Orange just called asking if my bills were a bit high and if I wanted to upgrade my phone. Told him that it should be obvious from the account notes as I've phoned 3 times previously to see if I can get an upgrade. ;)

I said I'd stay with Orange if I could get an M600, but was reluctant to hold off as there's no dates for them yet. He said he reckoned they'd become available in the next 4 weeks or so.

Question (still) is, do I wait, or do I just get on with it and order an XDA Mini S? Decisions, decisions...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users