Tom Tom and M2000

Guest Shaunfarris

Guest Shaunfarris

I've been using TomTom 5.1 for ages on the M2000, but recently upgraded the ROM, I have now noticed every so often Tom Tom just drops out no errors or anything, and I have to select it and run again and it'll be fine for a while before doing it again, any clues would be of help.

I wondered intially if it was my SEVEN mail package as it was about every 15mins or so, but I watched it today and mail came through without interupting TomTom, unless this was just lucky.

Cheers

Guest Pondrew

You should find the updated version 5.2x is more stable (update available from TomTom's site). I understand it resolved several issues although not sure if one of these would be the issue with your M2000...

Guest Shaunfarris

I've ended up completely uninstalling 5.0 and 5.1 update from my M2000 and deleted all the maps.

And started a clean install.

So far so good..........touch wood

• 3 weeks later...

A tad OT this (apologies) ...I'm looking at buying TomTom Navigator for use with my M2000. Can you tell me whether the M2000 simultaneously supports the bluetooth connection to the GPS receiver and a bluetooth connection to a headset?

Many thanks.

Guest LaurenceSilvester
A tad OT this (apologies) ...I'm looking at buying TomTom Navigator for use with my M2000.  Can you tell me whether the M2000 simultaneously supports the bluetooth connection to the GPS receiver and a bluetooth connection to a headset?

Many thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes it does. I use my M2000 with bluetooth headset and tomtom all the time. TomTOm shuts down the sound when you are in a call so be aware.

I would suggest not using the plugged in headset unless you have a strong heart as tomtom voices are very loud on the stereo headset.