• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

josh_lomas

josh_lomas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:spv c550

I'll start a new thread.... although the likelyhood of someone using this app on C550 is pretty low. I'll ask never the less.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im trying to run fake cursor on my c550 and am having no luck...

kersley

kersley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Me too on my C600!! ;)

qqq

qqq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:mpx200
can mpx200 emu gba?

pedroms1

pedroms1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Devices:SP5
No, mpx200 cant play gba emu. Even if someone can find a way to use Pirazu, the mpx200 CPU is just too slow to play it. Even this emulator needs to overclock to play it smoothly.

If someone finds a way to use Pirazu, please post it in the topic.

Ppl. all those problems you are having is because your phone is not fully unlocked! (the windows folder problem and the overclock app I/O error.)
To solve them, you must (after registry unlock) run this app in your computer, with your device connected via USB:
http://www.modaco.co...e=post&id=16560

Pedro

Edited by pedroms1, 13 March 2006 - 09:45 PM.

josh_lomas

josh_lomas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:spv c550

No,  mpx200 cant play gba emu. Even if someone can find a way to use Pirazu, the mpx200 CPU is just too slow to play it. Even this emulator needs to overclock to play it smoothly.

If someone finds a way to use Pirazu, please post it in the topic.

Ppl. all those problems you are having is because your phone is not fully unlocked!  (the windows folder problem and the overclock app I/O error.)
To solve them, you must (after registry unlock) run this app in your computer, with your device connected via USB:
http://www.modaco.co...e=post&id=16560

Pedro

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My phone is DEFINATLEY unlocked, ive run that program a million times on my pc, but fake cursor still wont work

éron

éron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:spv c600
no... you must have designed it before unlocked...

pedroms1

pedroms1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
You should have read the topic more carefully. As everyone said, FakeCursor doesnt run on non-WM5 devices. There is a program that should have done the work, but nobody seems to get it to work. The program is Pirazu (or Pen Irazu). Maybe you should try to see if you can make it work. There's already a topic about it, but I dont know where is it. (maybe you should search.)

About the unlocking app, it should only fix the I/O error in the overclock app and should allow you to overwrite the .lnk files in the windows folder.

Kersley,
Can you report wich are the problems that you are having with fakecursor? It should work on C600.

Pedro

Edited by pedroms1, 15 March 2006 - 08:32 AM.

kevinsephiroth

kevinsephiroth

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Devices:Asus P525,SPV C600,HTC S710
i have a c600 all works great. i had to have one short-poc in windows directory, and one in my gba directory with morphgear in it (dunno if it is neccessary) and of course fake cursor in windows dir.
i had to open the short_poc in my gba dir(in sd card) cause the ie button show a pop up screen with "yes or no" for the app. and freeze. when opened in file manager, it's ok. then just press and press again ie button to make appear or disappear the cursor on screen

MY PROBLEM IS; i have .GBA roms in sd card and when trying to find them in morphgear they just don't show! maybe do i have to put them in rar or zip files....

EDIT roms are still un foundable. impossible to see them... only NES rom are viewable! no GB,nor GBC, GBA, etc.... :-(

Edited by kevinsephiroth, 20 March 2006 - 06:45 PM.

kevinsephiroth

kevinsephiroth

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
nobody has enountered this problem?

pedroms1

pedroms1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
First of all, you should start to talk about this emu in this topic, telling us about your results. Here's something I've found in another thread: (of course, I'm not searching for references to this emulator, but anyway:

Hi Parralax, i found this today on the forum. Do you think that you can use theses tips for a possible GBA Emulator?
http://www.modaco.co...e_-t237177.html

Hi Parralax, i found this today on the forum. Do you think that you can use theses tips for a possible GBA Emulator?

Regards,

QUOTE(kersley @ Mar 1 2006, 14:34)

Regards,

Confirmed! It will run GBA games on the C600 at an ok rate (yet to over clock for decent rates), currently playing final fantasy tactics yay!!

QUOTE(kersley @ Mar 11 2006, 16:32)
Someone tried it?

I tried it, its works. GBA games are definately playable on the C600 already.
Note if you follow the guide you don't have to do any of the regestry stuff, s

So, at least it seems to be working for most people.

kevinsephiroth,
About your problem, you should make sure that you've followed this step carefully:

6 - Go to THIS SITE and download the file:
"PocketPC 2003 running Windows Mobile 2003, such as Dell Axim X5 Advanced, Dell Axim X3, or HP iPAQ 2215."

7 - WITHOUT THE PHONE ACTIVESYNCED, Install only on the computer and after you finish, go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Marat\ and open the cab file with WinCE Cab Manager. Here, extract the VGBA.dll to the folder created in step 1.

You must be sure that VGBA.dll is in the same folder as morphgear.
That should solve the problem.

Pedro

Edited by pedroms1, 21 March 2006 - 08:47 AM.

kevinsephiroth

kevinsephiroth

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

First of all, you should start to talk about this emu in this topic, telling us about your results. Here's something I've found in another thread: (of course, I'm not searching for references to this emulator, but anyway:
So, at least it seems to be working for most people.
kevinsephiroth,
About your problem, you should make sure that you've followed this step carefully:
You must be sure that VGBA.dll is in the same folder as morphgear.
That should solve the problem.

Pedro

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes i have it. i have in a folder named "GBA" in my storage card:
Destiny.dll
gsgetfile.dll
iNES.dll
MasterGear.dll
Morph.dll
MorphEngine.dll
Morphgear.exe
MorphGearLogo.bmp
VGB.dll
VGBA.dll

the trouble is , the fake cursor works well, as well as morphgear.exe but when i try to browse the directory containing my roms the emu seems to not fond them!

Too-Sexy

Too-Sexy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Hello all!

I just wanted to ask if i can install this GBA emulator to my mpx220? Or is this just for WM5 mobiles?

thx!

kevinsephiroth

kevinsephiroth

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Hello all!

I just wanted to ask if i can install this GBA emulator to my mpx220? Or is this just for WM5 mobiles?

thx!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have to install it on a WM5.0 and QVGA (240*320pix)... cause it's a PPC app so a non QVGA won't do it!

Too-Sexy

Too-Sexy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

You have to install it on a WM5.0 and QVGA (240*320pix)... cause it's a PPC app so a non QVGA won't do it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohh i see!
thx for the answer.

kevinsephiroth

kevinsephiroth

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
i show to everybody what is on my screen when i try to use morphgear! maybe somebody will understand my problem.
1:Home screen
2:start menu,
3:start menu withe games (4)
4:games menu, with morphgear (2 "GBA")
5:INTO morphgear
6:using the fake cursor on the top left icon in order to open a rom
7:this is what it shows: NOTHING!
8:my directory of games roms
9:the only roms i can found are NES roms!
10:for exemple my directory gameboy, with both GB, GBC and ZIP roms of pokémon...
11:what screen i get when browsing this directory in morphgear!!! nothing at all appears!!!!

finally i attached a rar file with all the fotos.

Attached Files

kevinsephiroth

kevinsephiroth

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
seems everybody have it works, or that nobody has tried it? and if it was successfull give me a tip to help me... :cry:

pedroms1

pedroms1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Just try to do these stuff, and see if anything works:
Delete your folder as it is, and reinstall morphgear again from step 1, and only extract the VGBA.dll. Leave the other .dll from the other systems alone (there are smartphone versions of those emulators, wich are much better than morphgear).
Do not copy .zip roms, only .gba .
Try to copy the rom (the .gba file) to the morphgear folder.
Make sure you havent renamed any of the files.

Hope it helps

Pedro

kersley

kersley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

no... you must have designed it before unlocked...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't understand how to install it. The tuto is not clear :help me please!!

kersley

kersley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

You should have read the topic more carefully.  As everyone said, FakeCursor doesnt run on non-WM5 devices. There is a program that should have done the work, but nobody seems to get it to work. The program is Pirazu (or Pen Irazu). Maybe you should try to see if you can make it work. There's already a topic about it, but I dont know where is it. (maybe you should search.)

About the unlocking app, it should only fix the I/O error in the overclock app and should allow you to overwrite the .lnk files in the windows folder.

Kersley,
Can you report wich are the problems that you are having with fakecursor? It should work on C600.
Pedro

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't understand how to install fakecursor. The tuto is not clear :help me please!!

kevinsephiroth

kevinsephiroth

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

I don't understand how to install fakecursor. The tuto is not clear :help me please!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

fakecursor:
a. download fakecursor.rar and unzip fakecursor.exe (which is in the FakeCursor.rar off course) to your /windows directory

a. download the shortpoc.rar file TO YOUR PC and unzip the Short_POC to your desktop (of the computer off course)

b. open the /windows directory on your phone via activesync
c. right click on Short_POC on the desktop and click Copy
d. right click in the /windows folder and select Paste
e. it will ask you to overrite the existing one, select Yes

FAKECURSOR WILL LAUNCH AND CLOSE EVERYTIME YOUR PRESS THE IE BUTTON NOW! ---> IE button is (on SPV C600) just above the two sound buttons (up and down)...

hope this helped you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users