Command Line and profiles possible

Guest flagg

Hi,

I will use PPCProfilesPro an my HTC Wizard (MDA Vario) with Windows Mobile 5.

I have two questions to the software.

1. Command Line

Is it possible to start PPCProfilesPro without the Today-Screen? I will start it from a separate created "New menu for WM5" (Link).

2. Two Profiles

Is it possible two create two profiles like this:

2.1 Normal

Here the Wizard should vibrate and ring on telephone-calls, sms and mms.

It should ring / vibrate on calendar-notifications.

This profile should be no problem.

2.2 Work

At work the wizard is connected the hole day to my notebook. The wizard should be very quiet in the bureau and don't disturb my colleagues with with notifications :)

Here is my problem. The Wizard should vibrate on telephone-calls, sms and mms and he should NOT ring ring / vibrate on calendar-notifications (or other).

So I get the telephone-calls, sms and mms. This are only some "vibrates" per day.

And the calendear-notifications (or other) are signalized on the notebook (for example in Outlook).

So is this possible with PPCProfilesPro?

Thanks for your ideas,

Reinhard

Guest Dingens

Hey Reinhard and others

I would be interested in the first question about a command line as well.

As in intermediate solution, you can just use the PPCProfilesPopup.exe in the above mentioned programm, this will pop up a window that lets you select the desired profile, all with hardware buttons. This is enaough for me

The solution to your second question is in the "Mehr..." Menue at the bottom of the Setting, then go to "Einstellungen" --> "Benachrichtigungseisntellungen" there you can set all you need.

Bye

Rolf

Guest fraser
I would be interested in the first question about a command line as well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too. CLI offers many interoperability tricks that the PPC platform sadly lacks as a whole. Oh for a CLI that triggered a send/receive in outlook!

It's a shame the PPC doesn't have a cascading Start Menu like on regular Windows. That would be a great way to select a profile without cluttering up valuable today screen real estate. Of course, you'd need a systray icon to show the current state or something similar.

Guest bretto
Hi,

I will use PPCProfilesPro an my HTC Wizard (MDA Vario) with Windows Mobile 5.

I have two questions to the software.

1. Command Line

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PPCProfilesAuto.exe should do the trick.

Bare in mind that if the tray or today plugin arent operating neither is the auto functionality such as auto profile switching and backlight keep alive.