PicoDrive 0.52 an updated version for PocketPC/SmartPhone

Guest masterall

Guest Axel Hawk

i have an htc touch 3542 (Elf) and cant get sound from pico drive 0.52. I tried that hint of changing fps limit and it didnt worked... Someone can give me a hint about how can I get sound? genesis plus give me sound but is way slower (not enjoyable even with overclock)

thanks in advance

Guest rojblake9
i have an htc touch 3542 (Elf) and cant get sound from pico drive 0.52. I tried that hint of changing fps limit and it didnt worked... Someone can give me a hint about how can I get sound? genesis plus give me sound but is way slower (not enjoyable even with overclock)

thanks in advance

it works you are doing something wrong IF YOUR PROCESSOR IS BELOW 400MHZ OR OMAP then it will be hard for you to run it at full speed and sound portrait mode speeds up the emulator i made a video clip with my webcam running the emulator with the fps changes this is the link:

Guest Axel Hawk
it works you are doing something wrong IF YOUR PROCESSOR IS BELOW 400MHZ OR OMAP then it will be hard for you to run it at full speed and sound portrait mode speeds up the emulator i made a video clip with my webcam running the emulator with the fps changes this is the link:

thanks for the reply, I had no success at all... even with your video

Guest raikon

is it possible to implement the full key pad control on screen? .... i like this emulator but on my new samsung omnia the resolution is not supported, and because the lack of a keyboard i can only press the on screen keys.

Guest mariowii
is it possible to implement the full key pad control on screen? .... i like this emulator but on my new samsung omnia the resolution is not supported, and because the lack of a keyboard i can only press the on screen keys.

I just got a Samsung Ace from sprint and no matter what i do i just cant get any emulators to work. I am curious what i may have to do to get it to work. nothing does and i am very frustrated if anyone has any solutions please let me know thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest belovedbluestar

I have a Palm Treo 700w/x and this emu works fine except the right part of the screen is cut off.

I believe my res is 240x240 any way to fix this? and or remove the touch controller?

• 1 month later...
Guest kingmonkey88

I have Picodrive 0.52 working at full speed but I can't use more than 1 button at a time so makes some games unplayable.

How do I activate the multiple button support?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest andylong

I am running this on a HTC TyTN II and, although the ROMS all seem to work fine, there is no sound. I have tried different sample rates and disabled/enabled Z80 but so far nothing! Is there something I am doing wrong?

Guest Ereleon

I'm using a Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 running WM6.1 and this works on my phone. The roms i tried (contra hard corps and sonic3) did not have sound but were flawless in running. My only question is is there anyway i can enable landscape mode and assign keys to the qwerty keyboard on the phone as it is awkward if not impossible to play games with the abc buttons on the screen and hardware directional buttons directly below in portrait mode. I tried to find a menu or settings for picodrive but cant seem to find it anywhere. All i see is the open rom folder, sound on/off, and load/save.

Can anyone help me out?

Edit: Found it. Who would have thought a random section of grey bar would be a hidden button.....

Edited by Ereleon

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Benny Otter

I have this running on my Palm Treo Pro and the games run beautifully with teh sound turned off - when the sound is turned on, it sounds scratchy, tinny, and the games are really slow.

Any ideas on how to help?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Drakus

Does not work on HTC Touch HD.

Same problems as others have no working on-screen buttons. It is really a shame that there are no sega emulators that WinMo 6.1 users can use. I am pretty sure this project is dead which is unfortunate since it had the most promise.

• 5 months later...
Guest xXDarkNinjaXx

on my omnia i can only see 2/3's of the screen from the left so 1/3 of thr right side of the screen is cut off. also the onscreen controler only shows the a b c and start buttons. does anyone know how to fix this manually or can it only be done through the software developement???

• 2 weeks later...
on my omnia i can only see 2/3's of the screen from the left so 1/3 of thr right side of the screen is cut off. also the onscreen controler only shows the a b c and start buttons. does anyone know how to fix this manually or can it only be done through the software developement???

I would also like to have a working WQVGA for the omnia with landscape support.

All the links for the developer's website are down.

Thank you in advance

• 1 month later...
Guest ScreamingFalcon

roshformorg, if you read the rules, posting a source for ROMs is not allowed. If people need ROMs, there are plenty of places to search for them on one's own.

• 1 month later...
Guest GanjaShelter

hi!

have some problems with this emu, maybe someone can help me.

i have a omnia2 i8000 with winmo6.5

i have installed the emo on intern storage (not device) without porblems, i start the emu without problems but if i would play if have only very tiny screen in the left upper corner, i can press start, a, b and c, but i cant go to a direction, there is also no pic for the cross.

first time i havent a sound but the i switched the controller from 6 button to 3 button, then sound works.

realy great prog/emu but can anyone help me with this???

EDIT: sry, to fast written -.-"

but is there any solution??

Edited by GanjaShelter

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dackson lopes
kewl..new version :) upload plz.

games i can confirm that have sound:

-REVENGE OF SHINOBI

-STREET OF RAGE

-WORLD CUP ITALIA '90

-WARRIOR OF ROME 2

-STREET FIGHTER 2 TURBO

-STREET FIGHTER 2 PLUS SPECIAL CHAMPIONS EDITIONS

-STREET FIGHTER 2 SPECIAL CHAMPIONS EDITIONS

-SONIC 1

-GOLDEN AXE 3

-GUNSTAR HEROES: sound fully working, controller doesnt work, prolly due the 6 button controller

- KICK OFF 3: only "in-game" sound (no menusound and stuff)

so this "maybe" could be usefull for masterall or other users who like to have games with sound :)

• 2 months later...

Great emulator ! its just im using Samsung Omnia Pro B7610 and it has 800x480 display and content of ROM is visible as small square at the left upper angle - it would be much better if you could build in support for larger displays

Thanks !

• 1 month later...
Guest manxtt

Hi Master how are you?

I believe you probably receive a thousand messages like this one, but I decided to try, I'm trying to run your Picodrive port on my Xperia X1 on full screen, the fact is, I can get the screen pad on my screen on full mode, but not the game, the game screen persists small on the left top corner of my screen, can you help me with that? is tehre anything I can do about it?.

Many thanks for your atention,

• 3 months later...
Guest KaiserDiesel

Figured I would add a quick post in case anyone out there is curious. This emulator is fully functional on Kaiser. I am running OEM Rom WM6.1 from AT&T. I've used dozens of emu's and have a fully functions SNES up and running, and now this emu for SEGA Genesis is now working fully. I haven't had any luck with getting anything else to work though. If anyone else has a Kaiser and has been frustrated tying to get a SNES emulator working I can point you in the right direction.

• 11 months later...
Guest Bishop1

Hello! I downloaded dis picodrive version but its uneble 2 install in my n73,I do have a zip manager stil uneble 2 instal. but i alreaey have 2 diffrent versions;v1.35&v1.51.D problem is i have no rom &dont have any ideal where 2 get it.pls a little help

Guest Bishop1

Hello! I downloaded dis picodrive version but its uneble 2 install in my n73,I do have a zip manager stil uneble 2 instal. but i alreaey have 2 diffrent versions;v1.35&v1.51.D problem is i have no rom or D emulator games &dont have any ideal where 2 get it.pls a little help

Guest Bishop1

Hello! I downloaded dis picodrive version but its uneble 2 install in my n73,I do have a zip manager stil uneble 2 instal. but i alreaey have 2 diffrent versions;v1.35&v1.51.D problem is i have no rom or D emulator games &dont have any ideal where 2 get it.pls a little help