303 replies to this topic

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Devices:Nokia n82 (hacked)
also you may wanna try enabling/disabling effects, fast rendering.. i forgot the real names for these options..lol.
just try checking and unchecking boxes and see if you can get it to work.

my signature is too long

aceitalia83

aceitalia83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:motorola q

also you may wanna try enabling/disabling effects, fast rendering.. i forgot the real names for these options..lol.
just try checking and unchecking boxes and see if you can get it to work.

sounds good, wonderin if u can help me out...i got version .51 and when i try to use the link at the beginning of this post it wont let me download v.52 anyway could u put a link up for? me dont copy the one from this post....download it and re-post it if u could, that would be good. might solve some of my problems. I thought i had v.52 but i was mistaken. thanks.

88Saleen351

88Saleen351

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Pro 2 - Motorola Q9M
SmartGear sucks compared to Picodrive.You got it all wrong.I tried SG and it has horrible sound.Incomplete in some games..The NES emulation in it also sucks.I wouldn't pay for a program with such flaws as that.I use Picodrive and Pocket Nester plus.PNP s by far way better..allmost like the original NES.And as far as the FPS trick goes.I tried it and it doesn't work.Regardless of the frame rate..games that have choppy sound and run too fast ...still have choppy sound no matter what frame rate is set at and smooth stretch turned off.And yes, I've restarted the program everytime.Always have restarted after every change in option menu.I dont think it has anything to do with how fast it runs.Castlevania Bloodlines runs a bit slow with fast render turned off but the sound is perfect with no choppiness at all.

rojblake9

rojblake9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

SmartGear sucks compared to Picodrive.You got it all wrong.I tried SG and it has horrible sound.Incomplete in some games..The NES emulation in it also sucks.I wouldn't pay for a program with such flaws as that.I use Picodrive and Pocket Nester plus.PNP s by far way better..allmost like the original NES.And as far as the FPS trick goes.I tried it and it doesn't work.Regardless of the frame rate..games that have choppy sound and run too fast ...still have choppy sound no matter what frame rate is set at and smooth stretch turned off.And yes, I've restarted the program everytime.Always have restarted after every change in option menu.I dont think it has anything to do with how fast it runs.Castlevania Bloodlines runs a bit slow with fast render turned off but the sound is perfect with no choppiness at all.

it works you are doing something wrong if your processor is below 400 mhz or omap then it will be hard for you to run it at full speed and sound portrait mode speeds up the emulator i made a video clip with my webcam running the emulator with the fps changes this is the link:

wapvirus

wapvirus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:SPV M600
i have run road rash and streets of rage with sound thanks for great share
had to overclock :D
spv m600
@286mhz using battery status :(

blachao360

blachao360

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:blackjack II
Strange.... I have a Blackjack 2, no mods, and with standard default settings. I've tried the new picodrive on it, and every time I try to run Sonic 2 or 3 on it, the screen just remains black.
Any ideas why it does this?

PS: I've tried to run them normal, then w/o sound, but neither works.
PSS: Got one step further: Sonic 2 runs, but now Sonic 3 instead of acting like there was no ROM in the first place, it either freezes or says on the black screen "Game Paused", but it doesn't unpause by the mapped START button, and if you try to use Restart or Resume, it freezes (black screen, lower part shows Up and Menu) and i have to use the back button.

Edited by blachao360, 23 April 2008 - 01:59 AM.

redrazr7791

redrazr7791

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey guys i have an HTC TOUCH and was wondering if this would work for it. If so, is there anything else that i need to dl to make this program work. Im itching to start playing some sega classics on my phone.

Hitman0769

Hitman0769

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:PC,SGHi617,PS3
Dear Masterall,

I am experiencing problems getting PicoDrive to work on my Samsung Blackjack2.

nevermind its working now

you are the man and my idol

sincerely,

Hitman

kevin lil

kevin lil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:dash
hey im new to my dash...and prety much know almost nothing about it..im wondering if anyone can help me install sega games on my phone...i already have NES...

and i already installed Picodrive to my phone...but everytime i try to load a rom it just says something about the rom not being able to load up....

so can anyone help plz..

Kraussian

Kraussian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Blackjack
This emulator works perfectly on my Blackjack (i600), and I was able to play all the way through Phantasy Star IV!

The next game on my list was the Shining Force series.

The first few minutes of the game ran flawlessly, but the game freezes when companions join the party. With sound turned on, I can hear still hear the music, but nothing I do makes the "(who and who) joins the Shining Force!" message box go away.

Is this a known problem?

I'm really eager to play this game... could someone help me?

sovietinvasion

sovietinvasion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Only Problem I have is I cant get the screen to go landscape on my HTC S710, there are options for landcape mode but they do not work (Cannot be selected) :D
Would be pefect if it werent for that. :(

myblackjack2.com

myblackjack2.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Blackjack 2
Hi all,

I've created a CAB file installer for PicoDrive 0.52 .. it copies PicoDrive.exe and the gsGetFile.dll into a new directory in Program Files and creates a shortcut to PicoDrive in Start Menu > Games

Download CAB Install for PicoDrive

Hope you all find this helpful!

npv708

npv708

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey all,

I'm pretty new to all of this and no surprise I'm having a slight problem with it on my phone. I have a Q9C and the latest version of PicoDrive, but my keys are not configured correctly, even after multiple attempts. I have it at the point where the only thing that is backwards is the left to right, as in when i press left, it moves right and vice versa. Any advice on how to fix this would be great. Thank You.

KMBeatz

KMBeatz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Asus 696
Why all the Masterall Emulators dont start on my Asus A696 PDA with Windows Mobile 6???

Picodrive = Start but when i load its Exit back to Windows

Finalburn = It starts and i can Load a Rom too! But I hear sound no Picture! Only 1 Pixel across the Bottom i see a Picture!

Snes Emu from Masterall = Same as Picodrive

I make thousands different settings but no way

The Original Picodrive 0.30 for Example starts fine but it is only with no sound!

Can somebodx help me Pleasee

Edited by KMBeatz, 03 July 2008 - 02:31 PM.

Istanbul

Istanbul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
How can i get the roms?

Axel Hawk

Axel Hawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch (Elf 3452)
i have an htc touch 3542 (Elf) and cant get sound from pico drive 0.52. I tried that hint of changing fps limit and it didnt worked... Someone can give me a hint about how can I get sound? genesis plus give me sound but is way slower (not enjoyable even with overclock)

thanks in advance

rojblake9

rojblake9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

i have an htc touch 3542 (Elf) and cant get sound from pico drive 0.52. I tried that hint of changing fps limit and it didnt worked... Someone can give me a hint about how can I get sound? genesis plus give me sound but is way slower (not enjoyable even with overclock)

thanks in advance

it works you are doing something wrong IF YOUR PROCESSOR IS BELOW 400MHZ OR OMAP then it will be hard for you to run it at full speed and sound portrait mode speeds up the emulator i made a video clip with my webcam running the emulator with the fps changes this is the link:

Axel Hawk

Axel Hawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch (Elf 3452)

it works you are doing something wrong IF YOUR PROCESSOR IS BELOW 400MHZ OR OMAP then it will be hard for you to run it at full speed and sound portrait mode speeds up the emulator i made a video clip with my webcam running the emulator with the fps changes this is the link:

thanks for the reply, I had no success at all... even with your video

raikon

raikon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:n70 and OmniaPro GT-B7610
is it possible to implement the full key pad control on screen? .... i like this emulator but on my new samsung omnia the resolution is not supported, and because the lack of a keyboard i can only press the on screen keys.

mariowii

mariowii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

is it possible to implement the full key pad control on screen? .... i like this emulator but on my new samsung omnia the resolution is not supported, and because the lack of a keyboard i can only press the on screen keys.

I just got a Samsung Ace from sprint and no matter what i do i just cant get any emulators to work. I am curious what i may have to do to get it to work. nothing does and i am very frustrated if anyone has any solutions please let me know thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users