6 replies to this topic

Siffe

Siffe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Qtek 8080
Hi fellas!

I just bought a Qtek 8080 and i can't manage to get mp3-tones to work as ringtones. I saw somewhere that I have to update the phone to get it to work, so i went to qtek's homepage and downloaded an update from there, but when i run the .exe-file, it says that i have Brightpoint and not Dangaard so the installation can't proceed, or something like that. So, my question is where can i get the latest update to a Brightpoint-phone or how could i get mp3-tones to work as ringtones?

Pycon

Pycon

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Hi fellas!

I just bought a Qtek 8080 and i can't manage to get mp3-tones to work as ringtones. I saw somewhere that I have to update the phone to get it to work, so i went to qtek's homepage and downloaded an update from there, but when i run the .exe-file, it says that i have Brightpoint and not Dangaard so the installation can't proceed, or something like that. So, my question is where can i get the latest update to a Brightpoint-phone or how could i get mp3-tones to work as ringtones?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As I know up to now, there's no way and no rom versions that lets u to assign mp3 like ringtone... :roll: :roll: So for this purpose, any update is unuseless. :cry:

Siffe

Siffe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

As I know up to now, there's no way and no rom versions that lets u to assign mp3 like ringtone...  :roll:  :roll: So for this purpose, any update is unuseless.  :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then how come it works for some and not, for others

frendi

frendi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Then how come it works for some and not, for others

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you can convert mp3 format to wma format. then you store them om SD/MMC. You can set ringtones by using regedit program on your phone

Lixas

Lixas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:-=Qtek 8100=-
search for "RJV ToneSetter" ar www.airfagev.com and using that programm you can se *any* of your audio source as ringing tone. I'm using it, and it work on my qtek 8100

orka

orka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:HTC S730
Well I can use mp3 as a ringtone without any special programs on my Qtek 8100. Just put the mp3 in folder \Storage\Application Data\Sounds\

Siffe

Siffe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Well I can use mp3 as a ringtone without any special programs on my Qtek 8100. Just put the mp3 in folder \Storage\Application Data\Sounds\

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't now, im just guessing out of the blue here, but is there a possibility that the 8100 and the 8080 doesn't have the same options? Just because it works on your 8100 it doesn't mean that it works on my phone (8080).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users