How to hard reset ETEN M600

Guest soonho

Guest brnoblade

Many apologies, that was for my Charmer, here is your answer:

Just press and hold power button (CTRL-ALT !) and press reset witt stylus

Don't forget to release the power button and the reset button at the same time. If you release one before the other, you will get interesting effects like the green test screen.

Guest Confucious

No, the Universal is made by HTC, Eten make their own phones.

I was wondering what this was doing in this section as well....

Guest Seth Cold

thank you very much ;)

Have you seen that in the official Swiss ETEN page (www.eten.ch), when you click on "forum" it directs to MODACO??

• 1 year later...
Guest coolandfast
Can anybody tell me how to hard reset my ETEN M600?

HARD RESET BY PHYSICAL METHOD

(1) Press Power Button and Reset Button together and release them at the same time.

(2) Immediately before device starts to reboot, press and hold End Call Button for approximately 15 seconds until the "Erase all data and loads defaults ?" screen appears.

(i) If you wish to restore your device to the factory settings with the default WM5 OS and erasing all user data and user programs, press and hold the Speedial Button for about 5 seconds until the default "No" changes to 'Yes".

(ii) If you want to retain your user data and programs, do nothing and the system will choose the options "No" by default before rebooting your device.

HARD RESET BY SOFTWARE METHOD

1) Go to Start\Programs\Utilities\Default Settings

2) Enter the six digit number on the right box as displayed on the left box and tap OK to start hard reset. Your device system will reboot and restoring your device to factory settings with the default WM5 OS.