PocketSNES 1.53

Guest masterall

• 3 weeks later...

I have the Sprint Touch Pro 2 and I can get this to load roms with the WVGAFIX3 but you can not map the keyboard. I am using KfotTP to try and fix this issue, it will map the correct keys in the menu, however when plaing the game after nothing works no matter what I press. KforTP fix my issues with n0p's version of PocketSNES but it does not run as fast as this one.

Please give us the source code so we can try and fix this ourselves.

Thanks.

I can also look into the FF3 Map issues and the save state problems.

Edited by Zzim

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Richard-Cranium

Cant get this (or any other SNES emulator) to work on my HTC Tilt2. I've been looking for about 8 hours with no luck. Hopefully there is one out there.

Guest Rudypeg
hey all

ive just got a samsung i300

this port of pocketsnes runs prefectly on it!

woohoo

i downloaded another the other day that didnt load the roms and the settings were all over the place

ive only tried nba jam and sensible soccer so far!

but thanks for the good work

I have the HTC Touch Pro 2 and only the PocketSnes 1.52 works on mine. I have been struggling with this for quite a bit now.

On the 1.52 only the arrows, enter and DEL keys work. I have to flip the phone with the screen on the bottom. Its kind of a Pain.

I cannot get the 1.53 working it locks up when I try to load the ROM. I wished that it would load up on the 3.5inch screen on Landscape.

It says "A problem has occured with PocketSNES.exe" Please tell microsoft about this problem, at no cost to you. Blah Blah...

Any help of tweaks for the PocketSNES with the HTC Touch Pro 2??? I'd really like to play some Mario on my TP2 Thanks...

• 1 month later...
Guest quadcamv8

I have a new htc phone that i bought off of a friend, and i tried this application. it loads the screen but it won't let me open a rom.

Guest ScreamingFalcon
I have a new htc phone that i bought off of a friend, and i tried this application. it loads the screen but it won't let me open a rom.

Try looking thru the pages of info on here for info about another file you'll need to make this program load ROMs.

• 1 month later...
Guest Flacebo

Hi masterall,

I'm not sure if you still frequent this forum. However if you do, I was wondering if you could help with some troubles regarding your PocketSNES port. I recently had my phone replaced after I'd lost my Blackjack II. The replacement was a Samsung Propel Pro.

Windows Mobile 6.1

Screen Resolution: 320 x 320

CPU: 528 MHz ARM Qualcomm MSM7201A

I've tried your PocketSNES emulator version 1.53 as well as 1.52 but there are some issues. When I try loading any games from version 1.53, the program crashes out to the OS. With version 1.52 I can get some games to load fine, however, none of them play any sounds when sound is enabled through the menu. Also in 1.52 while in any portrait mode the games display half screen only on the upper left. Landscape mode is okay except that the screen's orientation is set in such a manner that all the phone's buttons are awkwardly to the left of the screen.

Anyone have any ideas on what I might be able to do to either get version 1.53 to function properly, or to correct the display/sound issues in version 1.52? Perhaps also, if you have the source code for either version I could look into seeing if I can correct the issues.

I do have tgetfile.dll installed properly.

Thanks.

Edited by Flacebo

• 1 month later...
Guest dablo
Hi masterall,

I'm not sure if you still frequent this forum. However if you do, I was wondering if you could help with some troubles regarding your PocketSNES port. I recently had my phone replaced after I'd lost my Blackjack II. The replacement was a Samsung Propel Pro.

Windows Mobile 6.1

Screen Resolution: 320 x 320

CPU: 528 MHz ARM Qualcomm MSM7201A

I've tried your PocketSNES emulator version 1.53 as well as 1.52 but there are some issues. When I try loading any games from version 1.53, the program crashes out to the OS. With version 1.52 I can get some games to load fine, however, none of them play any sounds when sound is enabled through the menu. Also in 1.52 while in any portrait mode the games display half screen only on the upper left. Landscape mode is okay except that the screen's orientation is set in such a manner that all the phone's buttons are awkwardly to the left of the screen.

Anyone have any ideas on what I might be able to do to either get version 1.53 to function properly, or to correct the display/sound issues in version 1.52? Perhaps also, if you have the source code for either version I could look into seeing if I can correct the issues.

I do have tgetfile.dll installed properly.

Thanks.

maybe it only bug.....

i hope the developer will fix on next release......

Guest vodanh

Attached File PocketSNES.rar ( 226.04K ) Number of downloads: 29219

Attached File PocketSNES153.rar ( 217.49K ) Number of downloads: 18743

What version is the first file ?

Where can I get older versions like 1.52 or 1.4x ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest bluenetters
hey all

ive just got a samsung i300

this port of pocketsnes runs prefectly on it!

woohoo

i downloaded another the other day that didnt load the roms and the settings were all over the place

ive only tried nba jam and sensible soccer so far!

but thanks for the good work

sadly...it doesn't work on my Q9h which running on custom rom windows mobile 6.5 standart... i cant load the game... when I pressed load, the screen just back to the icon on startpage... what am I gotta to do? I've try any tgtfile installed in both of windows and in the pocket snes's folder...but nothing changed...

anyone can help me? i really wanna playing chrono triger on my lovely motoq9h...thanks before

• 3 months later...
Guest ajfoucault

SNES 9x recently got updated to the v1.53. Since PocketSNES is based on SNES 9x, are there any plans of upgrading PocketSNES too?

• 1 year later...