515 replies to this topic

Sly123

Sly123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:Motorola MPx220
pleas help me !! :cry:
i activated framerate an the framerate changes if the game is running(mystic quest legend) but the screen is black! how must i configure my mpx220?? maybe its the rom??? i have 1.47. i would really appreciate your help <>

i f i read that ppl can play FF III and CT and more, i cant wait ;)

Poolkv

Poolkv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:Mpx 200, HP Ipaq H6340
What's a better compatible version 1.52 or 1.47 ??
Because many games won't work on my pocket pc.
Can someone tell me where i can get version 1.47 ?

Skeese

Skeese

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
anyone tried the mario games?

Sly123

Sly123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
anyone here, who can run roms with a mpx220 ??
please tell!

Too-Sexy

Too-Sexy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

anyone here, who can run roms with a mpx220 ?? 
please tell!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Sly123, i am a mpx220 user and i am currently using 1.52 version of Pocket Snes.
Most of my roms work,including FF3 and Chrono Trigger.And ofcourse Mario World!

What problem do you have?

Sly123

Sly123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Hey Sly123, i am a mpx220 user and i am currently using 1.52 version of Pocket Snes.
Most of my roms work,including FF3 and Chrono Trigger.And ofcourse Mario World!

What problem do you have?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

man thats really good. at least i know that its another problem than the phone hardware ;).
have you updatet your phone rom? (to 1.47 or 1.49 or another version?? )
what get file you use? and do you have a storage card?

my problem is:
when i open pocketsnes everything is ok. but the i choose File>open>any rom and then the rom opens but only a black screen... if i enable "show framerate" i can see that it changes a bit. but thats all i see...

i hope you can help me a bit.

Too-Sexy

Too-Sexy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

man thats really good. at least i know that its another problem than the phone hardware ;).
have you updatet your phone rom? (to 1.47 or 1.49 or another version?? )
what get file you use? and do you have a storage card?

my problem is:
when i open pocketsnes everything is ok. but the i choose File>open>any rom and then the rom opens but only a black screen... if i enable "show framerate" i can see that it changes a bit. but thats all i see...

i hope you can help me a bit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am using the Asian Rom 3.50.I have a 1 GB card ,but the roms are stored in the phone memory.maybe thats why you get a black screen..Try moving the roms to the phone memory and leave Pocket Snes in your SD card.

Sly123

Sly123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

I am using the Asian Rom 3.50.I have a 1 GB card ,but the roms are stored in the phone memory.maybe thats why you get a black screen..Try moving the roms to the phone memory and leave Pocket Snes in your SD card.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok. i tried the mpx220 of my girlfriend. it runs... she has 1.35(O2) , but it was a bit slow. if i would overclock it i would be killed ;)... so can i get it smooth with an orverclocked mpx220 ? cause ill only change rom version if its worth it.

EDIT: ^^
i did a hard reset and the emulator works. ;)
what is the best sound setting for mpx220?
and is it right that only the only right processor speed is in tcpmp? how much have you overclocked? (enough questions :( )

Edited by Sly123, 24 March 2006 - 05:16 PM.

MTroni

MTroni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:SPV C500, MDA Vario
OK people I've treid asking a few times but so far nobody's been able to help me....

I'm trying to run PocketSNES 1.52 on my SPV c500 and when I try to load a rom (either from phone or storage card) and select load the emu comes back to it's main screen (pocketsnes letters + white background etc.) and does not seem to have loaded / run the rom?
Of course I've tried selecting resume but it's simply not running.
The roms worked in parallax's (older) pocketSNES port.....

Please does anyone have an idea what I should do?

And is any1 already running successfully on SPV c500?

cheers

Too-Sexy

Too-Sexy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

ok. i tried the mpx220 of my girlfriend. it runs... she has 1.35(O2) , but it was a bit slow.  if i would overclock it i would be killed ;)... so can i get it smooth with an orverclocked  mpx220 ? cause ill only change rom version if its worth it.

EDIT: ^^
i did a hard reset and the emulator works. ;)
what is the best sound setting for mpx220?
and is it right that only the only right processor speed is in tcpmp? how much have you overclocked? (enough questions :( )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well,personally i dont have the sound enable. this keeps the emulation smooth and fast.. As for overclocking, i thing that 252 mhz is a decent speed.

Sly123

Sly123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
@MTroni i had a problem that the emu came back to normal screen. but it was cause there was not enough ram availible. I think that the program should run on a SPV c500. I f you really want to play snes roms at cool speed without sound, try hardreset(with sound a bit too slow..). it helped for me, still i dont know what the reason was...
second is that different rom version(phone) run different. but all should run it(bad or good).

masterall

masterall

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Devices:C500

Dear master all.
i still dont understand your 1st post regarding on how to enable the sound, can you descript more specific??coz i am onfuse of turn it on and off but still dont get it, any way i am using the spv c550, i dont use the tgetfile.dll from your link instead i use it from the guy who send the pocketsnes 1.47 version, it's still the same right?

thanks alot for your help, all games work, but still no sound...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For version 1.52:
To turn off the sound, first pause the game and open sound setting, set it to off, exit emulator. Run the emulator again, the sound should be disabled.

Notice:
The sound option may be restore to last state when you play the game if you load a save state.

derek_k

derek_k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:i-mate SP5
Speed is good on my SP5 with frameskip set to 1 and no sound. I've tried Super Mario World and Final Fight 2 so far... I did notice that the background doesn't show up in Super Mario World though - not on the world map or in the levels... is that a known problem?

Edited by derek_k, 28 March 2006 - 01:06 AM.

éron

éron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:spv c600
have you enabled transparency ?

derek_k

derek_k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:i-mate SP5

have you enabled transparency ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah ok, thanks. I disabled transparency effects and that fixed the problem. Must have missed that in a previous post.

Really great port, masterall. Thanks!

ranked

ranked

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:mpx200 sp2002
Please help!

Every time i try to launch PocketSNES.exe it comes up with this message:

Error
Can't find 'PocketSNES'(or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all libraries are available

obiwanblee

obiwanblee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I seem to be having a weird problem with the emulator. When I load up a game, it'll run smooth, then freeze up for ~1 min, then run smooth, and so on and so forth. Sound is OFF as far as I know, and I have an SMT5600.

ale03

ale03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:mpx200
i've an mpx220...which is the emulator i havo toi install???

sorry for the english...i'm italian

Sly123

Sly123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

i've an mpx220...which is the emulator i havo toi install???

sorry for the english...i'm italian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just use the emulator on the firs page(first post).

obiwanblee

obiwanblee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Please someone help! I've search all over the place and I can't seem to find an answer. For the moments that the emulator is running, it seems to smooth, but having it freeze up every 30 seconds makes it unplayable ;)

Oddly enough, when it is actually running, it seems to be going TOO fast.

Edited by obiwanblee, 29 March 2006 - 10:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users