65 replies to this topic

Kepo34!

Kepo34!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:MPx200
Hi everybody

It doesn't work MPX200_Backup.exe :D (Win XP SP2 Full Update - TR)

See There: first of all giving a error (i think): http://img403.images...27281705ol6.png

second of all: http://img291.images...91264814vg8.png

What can i do?

Hawkeye

Hawkeye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Just tried this on old mpx200. Couldn't get past step two on pc, tried on older laptop and worked a treat. Inserted vodaphone sim and instantly picked outstanding text messages. Great work tnx

damystica

damystica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Hey, thanks for the unlocking software...but I have a little problem. Even though the phone is unlocked, and I am able to access T-Mobile network, I can't manage the contacts on the SIM or save new phone # to my SIM card. Anyone having this problem, please post your comments. Thanks!

pug3000

pug3000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:-
Hi firstly thanks Rasoul for the time and effort you've put into this fix,
.... and it's worked for me too, after a few tries, but there is one big problem that I'll leave for another post.

From my experience I would use the two update from the first attempt as on laptop 1 (XP sp1) all worked upto creating "oldsim.raw". After that failed I lost the ???? button, and couldn't get it back. So I switched to laptop 2 (XP sp1) and used the two updates from the start of this forum. That's creating the dummy "oldsim.raw" text file then over-writing it, and using .RAW instead of .raw in the command prompt. Both these things should do not harm so even if for some reason you didn't need them it should still work but it avoids having to make too many atempts and needing to change computers.
Remember this is with "XP sp1"

pug3000

pug3000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:-
<_< Now onto problem
I've posted this seperatly to avoid confusion,
The mpx200 I've got was bought for really cheap with another phone from a carboot sale. Unfortunatly when charged the phone still had it's password on so you get to the windows desktop screen with an 'unlock' at the bottom left. I've tried the usual 000,0000,111,1111,1234,... etc. but nothing. The password could be upto 27 characters so I'll never guess it and no way of asking the previous owner now. Had this problem with a nokia in the past and used a 'master code' and turned off the password.

I had hoped the unlock procedure would have cleared the password but it's excepting other sim cards but with the password request.
Does anyone know a way around this, like a 'master code' of some kind?
I'd really appreciate it.

Edited by pug3000, 30 July 2008 - 04:50 PM.

GSM_Wizard

GSM_Wizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:.
It works flawless. my phone works great.
Rasoul, you are the man. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!! btw. I used win XP / sp2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users