Paul [MVP] and Gears love Orb, have you tried it?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest roma0803

So how to disable the automated tv-listings update. I don't live in the USA or Canada, I don't have a TV-Tuner card and I do get the annoying DOS-box (huh... ;) telling me to enter my zip code. Now my wife always tells me if I'm not searching for it I don't see it... I am searching this time and still can not find the setting to disable the updating.

Guest thereaperman

god do some of you people not read the forum:P

I have been telling people on here for over a year about orb, it's ggrrreeeeaaatttt! ;)

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Over GPRS streaming video is a little shoddy, it works really well over 3G on my Jasjar though! Just a shame that WMP refuses to stretch the stream to fullscreen grr!

Guest burrre
Over GPRS streaming video is a little shoddy, it works really well over 3G on my Jasjar though!  Just a shame that WMP refuses to stretch the stream to fullscreen grr!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, but isit not possible to have TCPMP be de default streamer?

Please, Let me know if anyone knows how to do this..

Guest dearsina

I remember back in the late nineties, I listened to my first ever Real stream over my parents ISDN line, a one minute clip of a Madonna song; I got a glimpse into the future of online music, and a warm fuzzy feeling came over me.

Today, that feeling returned, when I streamed Family Guy from my PC at home to my phone over GPRS. Yes the quality was so-so, and yes, the audio was sub-par, but this, my friends, is the beginning of another very interesting chapter of digital media.

/Expects most tv/film/shows to be available streamed over the internet within 12 months, legally.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mdeltito

hmm im in the US with tmobile's unlimited t-zones for 4.99 a month, i have access to any web page and download site.....i can also access my.orb and view pics, etc, but for some reason i cannot stream my music, or the tv streams they have.

any ideas? does t-mobile block streaming?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.