Photo

Latest Orange ROM... Has powerpoint been removed?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

shardy

shardy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:M2000, E650, Touch Diamond
Hi everyone,

Quick question, has Powerpoint been removed from the latest Orange M2000 ROM? Or am I imagining things and it never actually existed?! I rely on it quite heavily to rehearse presentations on the move, but can no longer find it. I can find Clearvue PPT but this does not open any of my presentations as it says they are in Powerpoint 95 which is unsupported (presumably due to the conversion process when they are transferred to the device). I used to open them with some kind of program before the ROM upgrade though! Can anyone shed any light on this? Even if it's to tell me that the M2000 never actually had Pocket Powerpoint!! Thanks,

Sam

fraser

fraser

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hermes
I've never upgraded my m2000 (other than BT stack etc) and I don't have a pocket version of Powerpoint. I can't remember ever seeing one; especially one that can edit presentations. I've just got the Clearvue viewer here myself.

Ceilidh

Ceilidh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:TM MDA Vario II (WM6)
Nope, Pocket PPT has never existed on the m2k as far as I'm aware. Just the Clearvue... you can tell Windows (somewhere) not to convert the .ppt files, incidentally... might save you a bit of hassle.

Current WM Phone:
MDA Vario II with Windows Mobile 6.0

Old WM Phones:
HTC Blue Angel
MPx200
HTC Voyager

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users