MDA Pro doesn't update clock

Guest geraintwd

Guest geraintwd

We've just moved over to British Summer Time and clocks have gone forward an hour. Both my Windows desktop PCs have updated their clocks automatically, but my MDA Pro has not. Looking in the clock settings, there is not even an option to enable this! WTF?!? :x

My SPV C500 updated the clock for daylight saving time (to use the American term...) so why does the MDA Pro not do this? Was the feature removed between Windows Mobile 2003 SE and Windows Mobile 5??!

Thanks

G

Guest SteveG02

Went to use my XDA Exec this morning and it had updated the time to 'Daylight Saving Time' with the obligatory dialog box to tell me. So it can't be a WM5 thing then.

Guest M1DUL
Went to use my XDA Exec this morning and it had updated the time to 'Daylight Saving Time' with the obligatory dialog box to tell me. So it can't be a WM5 thing then.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also had a look at my Orange SPV M5000 this morning and it also had updated it self to 'Daylight Saving Time' with the obligatory dialog box to tell me. So no it can't be a WM5 thing.

Guest Pondrew

Ditto. My HTC Charmer (MDA Compact II) Pocket PC Phone with WM5 updated it's own time with a message, as did my HTC Hurricane (SPV C550) Smartphone with WM2003SE.

Guest geraintwd
My M5000 running the AKU2 update didn't.

I had to do mine manually too... :/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm maybe TMob have done something strange to the MDA Pro?

Guest pjh2903
Hmmm maybe TMob have done something strange to the MDA Pro?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My MDA Pro from TMob updated automaticly. Did not change anything from original setup it just did it.

Worked on my V1640 (vodafones M5000)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Says "Vodafone v1640" on the front of the user manual, ifyou want to buy one from them you have to ask for the Qtek 9000, its really dumb.

Guest dreamweavel

I've got an SPVM5000 with the orange rom update and had to update manually :?:

Does it ask re auto-update of time when you hard reset? I can't remember, but i can't find any setting on the phone...

Guest dreamweavel

I've got an SPVM5000 with the orange rom update and had to update manually :?:

Does it ask re auto-update of time when you hard reset? I can't remember, but i can't find any setting on the phone...