Lost my Startbar clock on Today Screen...

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

I sthere anyway to get it back. I tried using the tweak in Tweaks2k2 that allows it to be changed to time and date...but that didnt work either.

Anyone know a tweak for this?

The battery meter used to be down in the bottom tray but they moved it up for some reason.

Guest rvacha

The only time you lose it is on the Today screen. If you enable the "Date" Item on the Today screen it also shows the time. I can't remember if it did that before....

Guest nickcornaglia

Well, I enabled the DATE plugin and the time is in there....but when I turn it off...the battery appears on the today screen where the time normally is. I activated the option to show the time in all other apps. But it does not show on the hoescreen, with or without that checked too.

If anyone knows a fix...please post here.

If someone could confirm that this an after-effect of the update, please let me know as well.

Nick

Guest Paul [MVP]

Afraid so nick... the only time on the homescreen is now in the 'DATE' plugin.

I don't know of an app to put the time in the notification bar i'm afraid...

P

Guest nickcornaglia

I like the fact they added the battery at the top, though they could have added a more detailed one with more lines instead of full and less than full). But I wish they left the clock up there as well...or cycled thru the two of them periodically (every 10 seconds and on a tap?) Having to activate the date plugin is just wasting space on my homescreen.

It would be nice if MS creates a PPC homescreen hybrid somewhere between the current one and the Smartphone with the Smartphones customization.