Incompatible Software

Guest pride

Guest pride

Bloody hell!! Have had my M5000 for a few months now and after much delay I decided to dump my M2000 completely and move all my software over to the M5000. However, hardly anything seems to work - especially my favourite series of games, The Everquest series.

I have tried to look on the emodiv.com website for some sort of patch but the website doesnt exist and cant find anywhere that has a patch.

Now is it me not doing something right or are most of the pocket pc games I purchased for my M2000 now defunct on WM5?!?!?

Guest dreamweavel

Yup, upgraded in Nov last year and none of my games work any more - well some sort of work but not properly; all the key mapping's different. Nor does a lot of other software i bought for the M2000

Edited by dreamweavel

Guest pride

Thanks for that dreamweavel - at least I know that its not my stupidity thats causing problems. Shame really as a lot of the software made my M2000 the envy of many other mobile users.

Guest Confucious

The Universal has a VGA screen which also causes problems for some software. Check with the s/ware authors - lots of things are being updated for WM5 / VGA and are usually a free upgrade.