For the few last days I was having the same problem, an fortunately I solved it without a hard reset...
I found this: http://www.howardfor...c/792556-1.html
Deleted the .lnk and .exe from \Windows\Startup, but the problem persisted... so I installed IA CallerId again
and unchecked the "Display photo during incoming or waiting call" option, then deleted again the Startup items... and now I have the "so damn small contact picture" screen again, "clean" version.
Long version of the story:
1. Open IA Caller ID (sometimes has a "Photo Contacts" icon)
2. Press Menu>Options>General and un-check the "Display photo during incoming or waiting call" box.
1. Open File Explorer on your Pocket PC
2. Browse to \Windows\StartUp\
3. Delete (or move) "IA_CID_StartUp" or "IA_Caller_ID"
4. Soft-reset the device
Actually I did both "Option" steps, doing only the second one didn't work.
Link to IA Caller Id installer: http://www.smartphon...lerID10.ARM.CAB