File Name :: AutoResponder (Send SMS to caller on missed call)
Author :: madgel
Category :: Utilities - Phone Management
This is a small application for Microsoft Windows mobile 5 smartphones which allows you to send automatically an auto message (to the caller) by sms when you miss a call.
This is very useful when you are at a meeting, at school, not using your smartphone or simply cannot answer!
- Send auto messages by sms to your callers when you miss a call
- Unlimited number of custom auto messages
- Add special tags in your messages such as : my home number, my office number, caller name etc..
- Smart responder algorithm : prevents you of sending auto messages when that's not needed (ie: if you have sent an auto message to the caller some minutes ago, if this is not a mobile number, if the number is in your ignore list etc...)
- Ignore list : the numbers in your ignore list won't receive any auto messages
- Perform calls directly from the working (log) screen
- The AutoResponder screen pop-ups when you miss a call, so it can be used as "missed calls reminder" too
- More to come...
This is still a beta, but it's working properly on my Qtek8310
It requires Windows Mobile 5.0, a QVGA screen and the .NET compact framework 2.0 installed on your smartphone
For more info visit its web page at : http://responder.ecoders.biz