MDA Pro as a USB Modem

Guest bashi007

Guest bashi007

Hi guys

I'm trying to use my t-mobile mda pro as a usb modem , to use with my laptop. I have installed the HTC modem from the disk, it seems to dial out , but after a while it says it can't connect. ( i'm using AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","INTERNET","",0,0). The only thing i havent filled in is user name and password, is there one?

I want to make sure it all works, because hopefully i will be upgrading to web N Walk pro, when it is released this month.

thanks .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xerxes
Hi guys

I'm trying to use my t-mobile mda pro as a usb modem , to use with my laptop. I have installed the HTC modem from the disk, it seems to dial out , but after a while it says it can't connect. ( i'm using AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","INTERNET","",0,0). The only thing i havent filled in is user name and password, is there one?

I want to make sure it all works, because hopefully i will be upgrading to web N Walk pro, when it is released this month.

thanks .

You might have already done this but if you are still having trouble connecting go to www.xdadevelopers.com and search for "USB modem" in the Universal forum. You will find a really detailed step by step guide to getting connected.