• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Moko 1

Moko 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:M600
Does anybody know a simple button push that can put my phone into flight mode (and turn it back off again)?

For a long and boring reason I have to put my phone into Flight mode a lot, and trying to get this to work by tapping the signal strength meter at the top of my screen is a hit & miss affair. So what I am looking for is a full proof way to easily turn the flight mode on & off.

Look forward to hearing from you experts

JamieDow

JamieDow

MCP | A+ Certified |

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S3

Does anybody know a simple button push that can put my phone into flight mode (and turn it back off again)?

For a long and boring reason I have to put my phone into Flight mode a lot, and trying to get this to work by tapping the signal strength meter at the top of my screen is a hit & miss affair. So what I am looking for is a full proof way to easily turn the flight mode on & off.

Look forward to hearing from you experts

You can get a variety of products that will allow you to do this. I have purchased iLauncher and added a button onto my homescreen to do this as I too use it a lot. Maybe worth a look as you can pick up a free trial here: http://www.sbsh.net/...ucts/ilauncher/

Past handsets ( in no particular order):

SPV M3000 - MDA Vario II - iPhone - iPhone 3G - Motorola Atrix - Galaxy S, S2, now the S3, can't get enough of the Galaxy series.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users