• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mtuazon87

mtuazon87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:audiovox smt 5600
man i went to the philippines with my audiovox smt5600 hoping that someone would be able to unlock it so i could use it.. but i found out that no one could do it.. i've been here for almost two weeks not being able to use my phone.. would anyone e able to help me to figure out how i could unlock it..

ericharlz

ericharlz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:e100>c550>kjam>577w

man i went to the philippines with my audiovox smt5600 hoping that someone would be able to unlock it so i could use it.. but i found out that no one could do it.. i've been here for almost two weeks not being able to use my phone.. would anyone e able to help me to figure out how i could unlock it..

if you r lookin for shops that can unlock yoursmt5600, there are only a few shops that unlock windows mobile phones, esp. ur smt5600, why because it was never released in the philippines. you would find online procedures to unlock ur phone though..

--->> http://www.modaco.co...50-t222786.html

Posted Image
ΣЯίђΛŘĿz
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't."

Tech

Tech

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • Devices:E200 2xC500 SP5m Vario
use spvunlock or somethng like that...cantremember the name of the program but its free and fantastic - do a search im sure the results will come up ;)

its by spv-developers

http://www.spapps.co.uk

Visit the Spapps UK Forums!!!
Spapps UK Forums [new]
Spapps UK Forums alternative link
^^^ CLICK ME ^^^

Current Projects:

DAR~ling update tba*
WMP Remote** (need new ideas!!)

TV Remote codenamed meetu (postponed)
mini PC Controller codenamed mawk

0 user(s) are reading this topic